Skinny Model Ban

In fact, I was outraged the other week that a program was shown on British TV campaigning for 'rights for fatties', giant great obese wastes of food moaning because fairground rides weren't built to accommodate their over-eating carcasses etc.

"We just want to be accepted!" Fuck off!

This program was terrible. Obesity is a serious medical problem. It was as if a tv program was made that demands 'Rights for Smackheads'...

I like how some airlines are doing, charging the obese for 2 seats if they will not fit into one. I guess that sort of fits under carryon rules ?
I always hated it when seated next to a fat person and they sort of folded over the armrest into my seat....

I like how some airlines are doing, charging the obese for 2 seats if they will not fit into one. I guess that sort of fits under carryon rules ?
I always hated it when seated next to a fat person and they sort of folded over the armrest into my seat....
Then every time you move you feel that fold touching you... '

:shudder:

I think I just tasted bile.

Yeah pretty disgusting Damo.
Years ago when working in a telco central office building supervising maintenance personnel. I had to deal with a union person so fat they could not get down the equipment aisles. The person finally got a DR to give them a medical excuse, but I refused to take em back if they could not get down the aisles to perform work. Not sure what happened to them, probably promoted to management ;)

I can't imagine that the girls that are modeling are the slightest bit fat. They just aren't Nicole Ritchie thin.

Jolie not attractive? Rob, are you still looking for a b/f? Ever seen a picture of leaning? Looks like he's coming out of the closet... lol

Haha.....no way Jolie competes with dozens other lookers I can think of. I never have thought she was attractive....Kathrine Zeta Jones now, that's a different story.:)

Jolie is very hot and she isn't one of the skeleton-thin girlies. Man, what do y'all think is too thin?

Back