Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Topspin

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chapdog

• Socrtease

• Total voters
Me of course. I just don't feel this board is worthy of experiencing the full brilliance of uscitizen. I have learned over the years how to dumb down to fit in better with the general population.

Me of course. I just don't feel this board is worthy of experiencing the full brilliance of uscitizen. I have learned over the years how to dumb down to fit in better with the general population.

Yes I agree you've gotten rather proficient at sounding stupid.

Best informed might be a better way of putting it. That guy knows all of the ins and outs and details of all kinds of issues and bills and legislation, and who did what when, etc.

Smartest is a hard thing to qualify.

IMO:

AC was the best debater.

Thorn or Ornot would probably score highest on an IQ test

Dungheap is the best informed in general.

WM knows the most about foreign politics and voting systems.

Obfuscate and Super know the most about economics.

Last edited:
WM knows the most about foreign politics.

Prestigious.

I'm at least a little like people with Asperger's in that I randomly feel an urge to go and research random, very narrow topics until I know practically everything about them. I just wish I could feel the same way about math.

Prestigious.

I'm at least a little like people with Asperger's disorder in that I randomly feel an urge to go and research random, very narrow topics until I know practically everything about them. I just wish I could feel the same way about math.

I do that with history, though I don't get a chance to display it often.

Usually when people here discuss history, the blatant revisionism gets me so mad I can't even bother to dissect their stupidity line by line.

I do that with history, though I don't get a chance to display it often.

Usually when people here discuss history, the blatant revisionism gets me so mad I can't even bother to dissect their stupidity line by line.

The slaves were treated good!

The civil war wasn't about slavery!

Basically what bothers me are oversimplifications.

Just about anything people suggest is simultaneously right and wrong because they hold it up as the sole reason something could have happened. There is rarely that kind of concensus among historians, particularly about the Civil War.

Back