Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Topspin

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chapdog

• Socrtease

• Total voters
Usually when people here discuss history, the blatant revisionism gets me so mad I can't even bother to dissect their stupidity line by line.

Oh you mean when you were a warmonger supporting the unilateral invasion of Iraq without provocation?

Stfu you've revised your views more than most on here...

CK

It's me, you dumbasses

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

-Jonathan Swift

Using the above quote as a model of our scenario here, I represent the genius while you toads are the confederacy of dunces.

Gee CK got 4 votes and Dixie actually got a vote at all...something seems suspicious?

Oh and Tiana isn't on here. I think that Tiana is very smart. Certainly smarter than several names that were included...for instance, Superfreak, whom Tiana skewers about three times a day, to the point where he has begged for it to stop, openly embarrassing himself and leading to his own cabal member, Cawacko, calling him a "homo"*

*This language not approved of by Darla, but what can you expect from conservatives?

How the hell does CK's name appear in this poll, but not mine? (I don't mean literally, because he obviously made the poll) Or did I mis-read it, and it actually says stupidest?

Now, this looks familiar? Incidentally, what do y'all think of that debate that the Dixter and I have been having?

They ain't paying attention, and the "debate" was over a week ago. You couldn't prove your argument, there was no basis for it in fact. Recently, you have been making gestures and postures to adopt my argument as your own, which I called you on, and will not allow.

The Civil War was not fought over the issue of Slavery. It was fought over the the issue of succession, from the Northern perspective, and the issue of states rights, from the Southern perspective. Every document we've looked at from that era, and every action by congress, supports this fact.

If you weren't born south of the Mason Dixon or sing country music, you're not allowed to say it.

That's what.

They ain't paying attention, and the "debate" was over a week ago. You couldn't prove your argument, there was no basis for it in fact. Recently, you have been making gestures and postures to adopt my argument as your own, which I called you on, and will not allow.

The Civil War was not fought over the issue of Slavery. It was fought over the the issue of succession, from the Northern perspective, and the issue of states rights, from the Southern perspective. Every document we've looked at from that era, and every action by congress, supports this fact.
Secession over differences on the issue of slavery. It was basically about slavery. This is the biggest revisionist load of bull anyone has ever tried to pull.

the start of civial war was actually over money issues, taxes, tarrifs, etc.
Yeah and you can tell this by the fact that it was almost NEVER mentioned in the articles in southern papers calling for secession and was barely mentioned in any of the 4 secessationist documents written before the south committed treason. Oh and by the way, there is NO CLAUSE in the constitution that allows for secession.

Back