Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Topspin

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chapdog

• Socrtease

• Total voters
Yeah and you can tell this by the fact that it was almost NEVER mentioned in the articles in southern papers calling for secession and was barely mentioned in any of the 4 secessationist documents written before the south committed treason. Oh and by the way, there is NO CLAUSE in the constitution that allows for secession.

There's no clause that doesn't.

What difference does it make what degree someone has, or doesn’t have? That might be some very partial measure of knowledge (very partial), but it does not measure a level of smartness.

What if I said I had no degree? Would that be more, or less impressive? I think it’d be more impressive. What if Bravo had a ph.d. Would that raise anyone’s estimation of his intelligence?

I'd be more impressed with your achievement if you were non degreed, but less comfortable with you overall awareness and education level obviously.

This post has really turned into a verbal circle jerk. With just a couple of exceptions ALL of you are very intelligent. Sometimes some of you have the dumbest ideas about politics, but you all, for the most part are in the deep end of the gene pool. Nuf said.

Well, enjoy your weekend you fools! I am off to fire island for an early start on my weekend full of fun, sun, and mango mojitoes and no one will ask me, the entire weekend, what kind of degree I have. See ya!

Topspin....

How many 50 year old divorced, balding, MBA tooting, stock buying, financial investing guru talks about gangster rap and smoking weed...while trying to use the lingo of a Generation Y...

And what type of guy comes on bulletin board and brags that his ex-wife was alot hotter than his current wife??

Man your messed up Toppy...

CK

Back