So far Ron Paul kicking bac's and Peden's ass

68 to 32 is what I have so far. That's an ass whooping. I am sure Kucinich is doing well. Anyone have a link for his results please post it.

Don't you think it's rather cultish for the ronbots to be cheering on his primary election in an obscure texas congressional district?

Its almost as bad as the Obamabots cheering Barack when he sneezes. :pke:

Nahhh, it's just that the bac's and neocons (as if they are different) had us worrying, just a tad.

Ron Paul is running for both Congress and President at the same time ?
Maybe his presidential campaign was just for his congeressional district ? slick way to pay for extra political coverage for a congressional seat and bypass rules I guess.
No wonder he did not drop out of the presidential race.

Maybe his presidential campaign was just for his congeressional district ? slick way to pay for extra political coverage for a congressional seat and bypass rules I guess.
Ridiculous.

1. So long as he hasn't dropped out, none of the money for his Presidential race can be spent for the Congressional race.

2. He was falling behind his Primary opposition in the R party until he returned to his district to pull far ahead.

3. He will continue spending money in the Presidential race after this Primary.

So, all of your assumptions were backwards.

BAC predicted he wouldn't spend any money on the Presidential race, then he would drop out and use the money for Congress. Didn't happen.

Now you attempt to make it backwards. It also didn't happen.

Uh huh... bac told us he would move the money from his pres bid to his congressional, which he could have done. I am sure he spent more on his Pres bid in his own district though. It would be stupid not to.

Not rediculous Damo, his exposure in the presidential race is paid exposure for his congressional seat as well. Paid exposure is paid exposure.

but then I am sure no one in his congressional district was exposed to his presidential ads at all, now were they ?

I never had thought of this angle before. Ron is a sly devil. :clink:

Not rediculous Damo, his exposure in the presidential race is paid exposure for his congressional seat as well. Paid exposure is paid exposure.

but then I am sure no one in his congressional district was exposed to his presidential ads at all, now were they ?

He already had exposure in his seat. He didn't have an opponent before he started running for president. While he was away from his district, Peden though he could take advantage. Running for president left him vulnerable, and exposed his anti-war stance wide and far.

He is an incumbent. As water said, he does not need much exposure. He's known. Texas 14 is saying a big fuck you to the neocon warmongers. Anybody that loves peace should be thankful.

Back