So far Ron Paul kicking bac's and Peden's ass

Yes. If Ron Paul just wanted to keep his seat, the safest thing for him to do would've been to shut tight up and stay in his district. The presidential race made him vulnerable.

The RNC's been trying for decades to get rid of Paul. They thought they were about to succeed. Sorry guys.

Not rediculous Damo, his exposure in the presidential race is paid exposure for his congressional seat as well. Paid exposure is paid exposure.

but then I am sure no one in his congressional district was exposed to his presidential ads at all, now were they ?

I never had thought of this angle before. Ron is a sly devil. :clink:
It worked as a negative toward his Congressional race, what part of "he was losing to his Primary opposition until he returned" means it was good for his Congressional race? Or are you taking a class at the Canadian Kid School of Reading Incomprehension at nights too?

The reality is, he couldn't spend a dime of that money toward the Congressional race, because he hasn't dropped out. And it hurt his chances of winning until he returned to run in that race.

Yes. If Ron Paul just wanted to keep his seat, the safest thing for him to do would've been to shut tight up and stay in his district. The presidential race made him vulnerable.

The RNC's been trying for decades to get rid of Paul. They thought they were about to succeed. Sorry guys.
This.

New results and Peden is down to a hard 31%. Oh my god what an ass kicking.

How long before you think bac comes back to eat crowe?

It is like my area, the R will win even when there is a D candidate running against them.

Or like my area, the D will win even when there is an R candidate running against them.....it will always be a runaway too...like 75% for the D and 25% for the R.

I Does ron have a son ? I figure once ron retires his son will take the seat. This is how it used to happen in dynastic politics like in Eastern ky.

Hung up on R names it would appear. Ron (the son) will be a shoe in then, people will not even have to think about it to vote for him. and they can even feel nostalgic when they pull the lever.

Back