So far Ron Paul kicking bac's and Peden's ass

bb... bac claimed Paul would lose his congressional seat. So far it's not even close.

NEWSFLASH:

I don't live in Buttfuck, Texas and if the morons who do live there want Ron Paul to represent them .. why would I give a damn?

I said that I'd like to see Paul disappear from politics and that HE MIGHT LOSE HIS SEAT which would be the ultimate slap in the face to all the Paultards, like you, who donated money with illusions of granduer.

So he wins his seat .. big deal. Now he goes back to being an ineffective, inconsequential, and powerless politician from some distant district in Texas.

Congratualtions.

NEWSFLASH:

I don't live in Buttfuck, Texas and if the morons who do live there want Ron Paul to represent them .. why would I give a damn?

I said that I'd like to see Paul disappear from politics and that HE MIGHT LOSE HIS SEAT which would be the ultimate slap in the face to all the Paultards, like you, who donated money with illusions of granduer.

So he wins his seat .. big deal. Now he goes back to being an ineffective, inconsequential, and powerless politician from some distant district in Texas.

Congratualtions.
Ahh...

Remember the good ol' days? Back when BAC would tell us how RP was going to spend all that Presidential cash on his Congressional seat while laughing at those who gave to him?

Instead we get this bitter old man...

:D

BAC has been:

piss-owned.jpg

BAC has been:

piss-owned.jpg
Ohmyfuckinggodthatispissinthatguysface! If that was my drunk ass the pisser would have to pray that I drowned cause I would shoot him. Then the gun fraidy cats could say "see if handguns were illegal that pissing guy would still be alive."

Water it will NEVER be random. If I snap it will be a focused snap and the person that perishes will have offended.

Yeah, I mean, you've said you would kidnap a girl, assumably with a gun, to force her to carry to term...

If you snap, it will be over something you think is a big deal, but the murder would've been one big fucking overreaction.

Back