So, here's what happened.

All my PMs are now from April of 2014 and before.

Posts and started threads are from the same time period.

OH-GAWD

This means that there's going to be a lot of grave digging.

:palm:

Shoulda sold me the site when I asked Damo.

Sorry you had to deal with the mess.

Is it a coinky dink that all these problems have occurred since KKKLegionTroll has slinked back to the forum after storming off?

I suspect KKKLegion Troll didn't know what to do with himself with the site being down for almost three days. He must have been having a heart attack

Shoulda sold me the site when I asked Damo.

Sorry you had to deal with the mess.

Is it a coinky dink that all these problems have occurred since KKKLegionTroll has slinked back to the forum after storming off?

LOL.

And it's all good. I was astounded, this hobby had me up. I lost sleep. Crap. I actually CARE!

I'm glad I was able to do something to get it back up without starting with post zero count. That would be a tragedy.

And in the future I will actually "restore" from a backup into a secondary dbase to verify that I have valid backups once per month. I refuse to go through this again.

LOL.

And it's all good. I was astounded, this hobby had me up. I lost sleep. Crap. I actually CARE!

I'm glad I was able to do something to get it back up without starting with post zero count. That would be a tragedy.

Thanks for all your hard work, Damo.:hug:

We tend to grow on you, like mushrooms.

I guess the liberals were kicking ass so much "they" (the moderation team) had to set this up so they could get a good excuse for erasing the last few months.

I guess the liberals were kicking ass so much "they" (the moderation team) had to set this up so they could get a good excuse for erasing the last few months.

Looks like crazy Desh went and stole Jarod's login info again...

Back