So, here's what happened.

The database had a small corruption and it just got worse as it went along. I had to find a very old database backup to find one without the corruption. I do not know why it finally died, but when it did it was spectacular.

The server company worked very hard trying to find an uncorrupted backup. But they didn't have one. I had about a month's worth of backups but they were all corrupted. I found a few from earlier on, all but one were corrupted. So I restored the site to the latest uncorrupted database.

We've lost quite a few posts. For that I am sorry.

So you had to go back to before Hillary wiped her server...

is grind and damo the same person; or, is this what werewolf is ? I would not want to be an interloper; good for nothing, except to be "nuked".

An extension of the same issue. Innodb was corrupt causing the dbase to "lose" some tables. This time I was able to just load the missing tables and it appears to be fixed.

So you say. I heard you were just trying to silence Desh. :rofl2:

Well... In order to do that I somehow corrupted the innodb in mysql so that my database would have issues. Then I put all of you out there... just so I could "get" Desh without it seeming like I was "getting" just Desh. You'll notice that all of her posts are gone. Every one of them. Like she never existed. Yeah, I went there.

There was an issue with the thread about how the site was acting. That one had to disappear. For some reason page 2 would not pull up... So, if anybody wants to recreate it, then by all means... tell us all about it.

Well... In order to do that I somehow corrupted the innodb in mysql so that my database would have issues. Then I put all of you out there... just so I could "get" Desh without it seeming like I was "getting" just Desh. You'll notice that all of her posts are gone. Every one of them. Like she never existed. Yeah, I went there.

GOOD JOB. :good4u:

LOL

Back