So how many liberals agree with this position?

canceled.2021.2

#SEEYOUINCOURT
Many high tax, blue states are suing the federal government saying they have no authority to tax because the veil has been lifted on their scheme to pass off their high taxes on the rest of the country.

How many liberals think this lawsuit has a chance of winning?

[h=1]Every time you take a leak Trump is telling a lie.[/h]How about Fixing this First ... ?

... he has averaged nine untruths or misleading statements a day over the past two months.

The closest corollary I found is urination. Yes, peeing. Scientists and health experts say you should go between six and seven times a day. Think of it this way: Every time you go to the bathroom, Donald Trump is saying something that is either a stretch of the truth or a complete break with the truth. Every time.

chuckle.gif

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/politics/donald-trump-3000/index.html

Many high tax, blue states are suing the federal government saying they have no authority to tax because the veil has been lifted on their scheme to pass off their high taxes on the rest of the country. How many liberals think this lawsuit has a chance of winning?

Without the generosity of blue states that are largely Maker States, almost every single red state would be forced to raise their taxes and/or cut essential services.

Also, the Russia Tax Cut was supposed to increase wages for most Americans by $4,000 - $8,000 according to Trump and the GOP from December. That didn't happen. Instead, net wages for most workers declined.

Hard to see how the Russia Tax Cut eliminating the deductions will somehow translate to higher wages.

Without the generosity of blue states that are largely Maker States, almost every single red state would be forced to raise their taxes and/or cut essential services.

Also, the Russia Tax Cut was supposed to increase wages for most Americans by $4,000 - $8,000 according to Trump and the GOP from December. That didn't happen. Instead, net wages for most workers declined.

Hard to see how the Russia Tax Cut eliminating the deductions will somehow translate to higher wages.

Those are some great lefty talking points.

However, none of those are the argument these left leaning states are making.

In fact, with regards to point #1 these blue states will be permitted to be even MORE generous and pay their FAIR SHARE.

The question is do you think they will be successful

However, none of those are the argument these left leaning states are making.
In fact, with regards to point #1 these blue states will be permitted to be even MORE generous and pay their FAIR SHARE.

Not only do their already pay their fair share, but they end up paying for red states' shares too. Red states almost all rely on welfare to close their budget gaps. If that gravy train ended, all those red states would have to raise their taxes and/or cut services just to balance their budgets.

The question is do you think they will be successful

They already are. Even with the deductions, they're still paying more to subsidize red states' low taxes.

Those taxpayers are being harmed by the state.

No they're not. The state is providing essential services with that tax revenue; health care, education, etc. that those taxpayers take advantage of. That's what taxes are for, silly goose.

Good on you for standing by them, however. It shows real character.

Your support of Trump and the Russian agenda is a character test that you've failed.

No they're not. The state is providing essential services with that tax revenue; health care, education, etc. that those taxpayers take advantage of. That's what taxes are for, silly goose.

Your support of Trump and the Russian agenda is a character test that you've failed.

You leftists are so cute with your anti-Russia rhetoric. Better late than never, right?

Would you say that Seattleites shot themselves in the foot for causing the city council to repeal the notorious head tax?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_head_tax

[h=1]Every time you take a leak Trump is telling a lie.[/h]How about Fixing this First ... ?

... he has averaged nine untruths or misleading statements a day over the past two months.

The closest corollary I found is urination. Yes, peeing. Scientists and health experts say you should go between six and seven times a day. Think of it this way: Every time you go to the bathroom, Donald Trump is saying something that is either a stretch of the truth or a complete break with the truth. Every time.

chuckle.gif

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/politics/donald-trump-3000/index.html

OK. That got a good chuckle out of me.

So, drink more water and you'll keep up with Trump's lies

You leftists are so cute with your anti-Russia rhetoric. Better late than never, right?

Whenever you post about Clinton's e-mails, or the #WalkAway, or any of the narratives about Uranium One, you are (wittingly) doing Russia's work for them.

You are being used by Russia to undermine US democratic institutions.

Whenever you post about Clinton's e-mails, or the #WalkAway, or any of the narratives about Uranium One, you are (wittingly) doing Russia's work for them.

You are being used by Russia to undermine US democratic institutions.

So, Hillary has no free will, and the Russians made her suck as a candidate, politician, and person? And you wanted a zombie to be president, why?

Also, I edited my above post to include a blue state tax revolt example.

And, woahhhh... I just realized you lobbed #WalkAway into that list. That is a bunch of disgruntled Dems who are in no way influenced by or connected to Russia. Don't be deliberately retarded!

You mean like the only blue district in my state that has a 60% black population and where 23% of the district uses food stamps.

Red districts in my states have a much lower use of food stamps and a much lower black population. Coincidence?

So, Hillary has no free will, and the Russians made her suck as a candidate, politician, and person? And you wanted a zombie to be president, why?

No, Russia influenced your mind into thinking she did suck.

She didn't; she was eminently qualified to be President and would have been an effective technocrat.

Also, I edited my above post to include a blue state tax revolt example.

That was a revolt by a corporation, not by the people.

Red districts in my states have a much lower use of food stamps and a much lower black population. Coincidence?

Depends what state you're talking about and what districts you mean.

I note that you are keeping things very vague and general here. That's no accident.

No, Russia influenced your mind into thinking she did suck.

She didn't; she was eminently qualified to be President and would have been an effective technocrat.

That was a revolt by a corporation, not by the people.
To be fair, I am actually pissed that the gutless hypocrites repealed the tax. I wanted to see all of the businesses move out of Seattle into Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Renton, Kent, Federal Way, etc., effectively bringing the city to its knees. Now, no one will learn a damn thing until the homeless/heroin problem finally blows-up.

Also, you mindless fucking leftist, I don't need lunatics like you to blame Russia for the way I have thought since before you decided to start hating all things Russia.

Back