So... I had to fix it again....

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Rebooting the server didn't fix it so I had to enter a ticket. Then it started working before they got to it.

The board's gone down in the past. Every addict here goes through their withdrawals then life returns back to normal after Damo fixes things.

There have been some good meltdowns on this board over the year's. One of the better ones came during a similar shut down when our board's self professed genius thought the board shut down only for her and no one else. She went absolutely ape sh*t and was convinced it was a conspiracy to silence her and no one could convince her otherwise. Not sure if anyone can find that thread but worth a read if it resurfaces.

We have another poster melting down in Current Events thinking the board was only closed for her. Going to take a lot of work to surpass the genius's thread but we're off to a good start.

One's politics is irrelevant here. Anyone who has posted on this board for a length of time knows the board periodically goes down. Amazing people think they are the only one affected and its a conspiracy against them.

The board's gone down in the past. Every addict here goes through their withdrawals then life returns back to normal after Damo fixes things.

There have been some good meltdowns on this board over the year's. One of the better ones came during a similar shut down when our board's self professed genius thought the board shut down only for her and no one else. She went absolutely ape sh*t and was convinced it was a conspiracy to silence her and no one could convince her otherwise. Not sure if anyone can find that thread but worth a read if it resurfaces.

Stop being a coward and say who it is.

We have another poster melting down in Current Events thinking the board was only closed for her. Going to take a lot of work to surpass the genius's thread but we're off to a good start.

One's politics is irrelevant here. Anyone who has posted on this board for a length of time knows the board periodically goes down. Amazing people think they are the only one affected and its a conspiracy against them.

Coward............when I asked the question all the mod had to do was answer NO it wasn't you......instead they closed the thread without any explaination or answering the question.
I saw post from yesterday when the board was "down"

You play just as many games ...........Now shut the fuck up.

Rebooting the server didn't fix it so I had to enter a ticket. Then it started working before they got to it.

Why didn't you say that when I asked the question?

Instead of being a asshole and closing the thread without explanation?

A simple I had to reboot the server so it wasn't just you and this post doesn't belong in current events.

Problem solved.

A simple I had to reboot the server so it wasn't just you and this post doesn't belong in current events.

Problem solved.

How did you find this thread?

Problem solved.

Here's a beer for you to cry in, on me. Cheers!

997b298734e6f28390d64bb9b235f6f8.gif

Wrong, it went down under the weight of my knowledge.

She was definitely Deshperate!

Back