So... I had to fix it again....

I took a quick backup... well, a backup. They don't go quick anymore now that it is 1.3 GB of gzip'd dbase...

I re-read the whole thread. You're asking me if 3D was wrong, but not asking 3D if Evince was wrong. You and 3D can't acknowledge what your party has done, either.

If 3D means "a war against America" is the Civil War, he should have said so. I don't know of any Dems today who show support the South in that war, and it's pretty lame that cons have to reach back 150 years because there's so little you can blame liberals for today. And I have no idea what he means about "being useful idiots for the Soviet Union for decades..." 3D's the guy who keeps bashing the libs when we raise questions about Putin, and repeating that the '80s want their foreign policy back, or some such nonsense.

I used to tell this to my children, but they learned the lesson by the time they were in their tweens. "They do it too" or any iteration of this is a confession, not an excuse.

Debate Politics has it's place.. you can actually have a thread last past one page there instead of it being immediately de-railed like here

I like there rules that if you fuck up you get points you can eliminate in time instead of one careless post,or a moderator gets pissed off at you,you end up with a month ban.Without any explanation why!

Libya. arming Syrian rebel,signature strikes and Brennan's "kill list" were reasons not to re-elect Obama

Back