So... I had to fix it again....

Why didn't you say that when I asked the question?

Instead of being a asshole and closing the thread without explanation?

A simple I had to reboot the server so it wasn't just you and this post doesn't belong in current events.

Problem solved.

I wasn't the one that closed the thread.

Coward............when I asked the question all the mod had to do was answer NO it wasn't you......instead they closed the thread without any explaination or answering the question.
I saw post from yesterday when the board was "down"

You play just as many games ...........Now shut the fuck up.

Next time don't post your stupid threads in the wrong forum. Problem solved.

The board's gone down in the past. Every addict here goes through their withdrawals then life returns back to normal after Damo fixes things.

There have been some good meltdowns on this board over the year's. One of the better ones came during a similar shut down when our board's self professed genius thought the board shut down only for her and no one else. She went absolutely ape sh*t and was convinced it was a conspiracy to silence her and no one could convince her otherwise. Not sure if anyone can find that thread but worth a read if it resurfaces.

JPP Politics Forum crashes during Democratic Debate ... Coincidence?

JPP Politics Forum crashes during Democratic Debate ... Coincidence?

Worse yet, it was down during the historic event of Piglosi sending of the articles of impeachment to the senate!

A50Y.gif

We have another poster melting down in Current Events thinking the board was only closed for her. Going to take a lot of work to surpass the genius's thread but we're off to a good start.

One's politics is irrelevant here. Anyone who has posted on this board for a length of time knows the board periodically goes down. Amazing people think they are the only one affected and its a conspiracy against them.

um dude

you shits have lied us to war

crashed the world wide economy

melted babies alive with chemicals

cheated in elections for decades

accepted Russian cheating in our elections and still deny it

lied about science

lied about history

lied about math

hate people because their skin isn't white

why would we not trust you very much?

gee I wonder

um dude

you shits have lied us to war

crashed the world wide economy

melted babies alive with chemicals

cheated in elections for decades

accepted Russian cheating in our elections and still deny it

lied about science

lied about history

lied about math

hate people because their skin isn't white

why would we not trust you very much?

gee I wonder

Which has nothing at all to do, with your paranoia about being singled out, on JPP.

You're a loon; because if the MODs wanted to single you out, you would have been gone (permabanned) loooooooooooooooooong ago.

:facepalm:

Which has nothing at all to do, with your paranoia about being singled out, on JPP.

You're a loon; because if the MODs wanted to single you out, you would have been gone (permabanned) loooooooooooooooooong ago.

:facepalm:

Paranoia is a classic symptom of a dope fiend, she has it in spades.

its really weird how you posters here keep being republicans no mater how many times the republicans get caught fucking America

some just want to take it up the ass 24/7

Back