Social Engineering: The Jobless Recovery

interesting....so what is your solution to stop or fix this?

Raising awareness of the ideas the elites actually have about us is step 1.

Moving to sound currency is a step. The power of creating money is too awesome to not corrupt. Reinstilling the ideas that governments should do what's good for their citizens, instead of creating policy that only benefits multinational corporations is a good idea. It's not naziism for governments to build up their citizens instead of destroying them.

Globalization is the enemy of humanity.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA, we are telling our inner secrets, but it sure was fun.

Wolves used to be the natural predator for coyotes and when the wolves were pushed out of the area, the coyote population ballooned.
We're about 1 mile or so from a river and at night you can hear the coyotes yipping at each other.
He used to lay there and you could see that he was just listening to all their noise.
When he got tired of it, he would sit up and let out this howl that would send shivers down your spine.

You wouldn't hear anything more from the coyotes, for the rest of the night.

Wolves used to be the natural predator for coyotes and when the wolves were pushed out of the area, the coyote population ballooned.
We're about 1 mile or so from a river and at night you can hear the coyotes yipping at each other.
He used to lay there and you could see that he was just listening to all their noise.
When he got tired of it, he would sit up and let out this howl that would send shivers down your spine.

You wouldn't hear anything more from the coyotes, for the rest of the night.

That so cute. I bet you really miss him. I wish dogs had a longer lifespan. One can get so attached to them.

What sends shivers down my spine is when coyotes are killing their prey. I have to cover my ears it's so bad.

That so cute. I bet you really miss him. I wish dogs had a longer lifespan. One can get so attached to them.

What sends shivers down my spine is when coyotes are killing their prey. I have to cover my ears it's so bad.

The normal prey of a coyote are rabbits.
And any hunter can tell you, that rabbits "screaming" sounds just like a baby.

Back