Some basic facts on Gaza

The attack on October 7, 2023 came from Gaza. It's one of the most recent attacks between the 2, not the first. Soon after it, Israel began a much longer and more brutal attack on Gaza. The ratio of deaths is around 10 to 1 now. Nor was it the first time that Israel has killed lots of Palestinians. Even a mainstream media outlet like CNN makes it abundantly clear that Israel kills Palestinians way more than Palestinians kill Isrealis:

Charts show a stark difference in the human cost of Israeli-Palestinian conflicts over the years | CNN

From what I've seen of their chart, over the years, Israel tends to kill 10 times more Palestinians over the years than Palestinians kill Israelis, sometimes more, sometimes less. 2009 was particularly bad- Israel only lost 11 people, but Gaza and the West Bank lost 1,066. That's almost a 100 to 1 ratio.

Quoting made numbers from CNN won't help you. Argument from randU fallacy. War isn't about 'balancing the casualties'.

Stop. Incorrect wording. You should have written "Obviously, Hamas played a key part in Iran's attack on Israel on October 7th." I hope that helps put things more into proper perspective. It was Iran's attack and Hamas was the hired gun. If Israel is going to "go to war" over the attack, eliminating some Al Qassam militants in Gaza doesn't prevent Iran from attacking Israel again next week, and the week after that, and the week after that ... using other Hamas terrorists, or Hezbollah, or Al Q'aeda, or any others. But instead of invading Iran and launching a counterattack, the IDF is committing genocide on civilian noncombatants in Gaza. Once again, the IDF is not invading Iran for having attacked Israel; the IDF is killing children because they HATE Arabs.

Israel is NOT committing genocide.
The attack came from Gaza, not Iran.

The attack came special delivery from Iran. Hamas was simply driving the delivery truck.
Then why did Iran NOT invade Israel??
It's the IDF that illegally fires missiles into civilian populations.
You are describing Hamas.
What the IDF has been doing constitutes illegal war crimes everywhere, and yet you and Team Israel are happy to excuse it. That is wrong.
Israel should stop their genocide
There is no genocide.
immediately for the IDF's war crimes to be investigated.
Any investigations that warrant tribunals should make all information available for completely fair trials, but the trials should take place if investigations warrant. Thereafter, Israel will be free to pursue all the Al Qassam terrorists and bring them to justice. Israel should never have gone the genocide/war crimes route.

That's the lamest rationalization for slaughtering innocent civilian noncombatants that I have heard. You well know that none of young children blasted by the IDF ever voted for Hamas or ever attacked Israel. According to all international laws of armed conflict, what Israel has done to civilian noncombatants warrants death by hanging. No lawful noncombatants somehow transform into combatants because of for whom they voted, and many of the dead did not vote for Hamas.
They did, and a fair number of them ARE Hamas.
In any event, Hamas' use of human shields is insufficient to blame civilian noncombatants for the IDF's genocide, i.e. saying that they somehow deserve to be massacred.
Hamas shouldn't have started the war.
Yes, Israel is perpetrating genocide on the Arab Semite civilians in Gaza.
There is no genocide.
However, since you are confident that they are not, join me in calling for investigations into the matter. Let's put this matter to rest.
Investigation by who?? Biden?? The UN filled with hateful people?? CNN?? FOX?? And of what?? Hamas attacking Israel and starting the war??

There is no genocide.

There is no genocide.

Investigation by who?? Biden?? The UN filled with hateful people?? CNN?? FOX?? And of what?? Hamas attacking Israel and starting the war??

The blind stupidity of these people is stunning.

The moronic terrorist propaganda. You give new meaning to the term "uneducated, dishonest moron."
So, no specific complaints; you're just angry that I'm not "looking the other way" like you are. What are your complaints about what I wrote? Be specific.

The only one slaughtering innocent civilians is Hamas dumbass. Be smarter.
Grow a conscience. Arabs aren't a sub-human species. The only ones slaughtering innocent civilians is the IDF, shit-for-brains. You're fucking blind. Grow a neuron.

Don't you think you should find out what's going on before you open your yap? What do you have against investigations into the IDF's apparent genocide? Are you panicking that such investigations would confirm that you have been gleefully supporting the Fourth Reich all along? You're a total fucking idiot who apparently enjoys knowing that Arab civilian noncombatants are being slaughtered wholesale that the hands of Nazi Israel and you were caught applauding.

If you were a decent human, you would be demanding to get to the bottom of the matter and would insist on investigations, to ensure we don't have another Holocaust. Instead, you are cheering the current one on like you can't get enough of it. Fuck you and your blind obedience to Team Israel. Their war crimes are war crimes. Your approval makes you a shitty person and your insistence that the world look the other way in unconscionable.

Then maybe Gaza needs to step up their legal game as well as their economic one. The whole terrorist "Death to Israel" thing isn't working...
Israel, on the other hand, chose well and doesn't need a new game. The "Death to Arabs" thing is working just fine for them.

Again, the whole terrorist thing isn't working for Gaza.
Again, the whole genocide against Arab Semite civilian noncombatants is working out better than anticipated.

Egypt got it after several wars with Israel and getting their ass beaten.
Israel's personal experience on the wrong end of the genocide attempt during Nazi Germany really taught the Israelis how to perpetrate a Holocaust and how to effectively attenuate any emotions of guilt or empathy.

The point is, maybe it's time the Arabs learned to live with the Jews
The point is, maybe a few IDF officers need to hang in order for Israel to learn what they were never supposed to forget.

Because they are cowardly. They order rockets launched into civilian populations. Iran thinks that Israel would spank their hineys, and that many countries would enter the fray on the side of Israel, and before you could say "Ayatollah," Iran would be swarming with a Jewish occupying force. They'll just stick with the rockets for now.

Nope. I am describing the IDF in action and you are committing a "special pleading" fallacy for Israel's war crimes. You know that launching missiles into civilian populations is a legal no-no everywhere, and yet you are excusing the IDF ... because it's Israel. Demonizing Arab noncombatants as somehow deserving of being massacred just to excuse IDF atrocities put you on the wrong side of this issue.

I know you want to ask "what atrocities?" Please ask. It will be my opportunity to talk about the innocent children your team is killing by the thousands, and no, Hamas is not responsible for their deaths. Hamas did not recklessly fire any of the IDF missiles that were directly responsible for their deaths. It will be my opportunity to ask you exactly how the innocent children somehow attacked Israel and how they somehow put Hamas into power. It will be my opportunity to talk about how they were all alive and well on Oct 1st, and I will ask Truth Detector why he is so dismissive of their deaths, as if Arab children don't count. I'm standing by, ready.

There is no genocide.
Genocide it is. "Genocide" is the correct word, and it is being perpetrated by the IDF. Join me in calling for investigations and to fully resolve all issues. Instead of knee-jerking denial, you should be stating that any IDF who perpetrated war crimes should face a fair trial, and that those who did not commit any war crimes should be have the record set straight. I hope you aren't asking everyone to simply turn a blind eye, just because it is Israel we're talking about.

I'm calling boooolsch't. Those who are dead are dead because of illegal air strikes on civilian populations. Israel invaded Gaza for the purpose of pumping missiles into Arab civilians, with "the hunt for Hamas" as a mere pretext. The war crimes are deliberate. You should not be excusing them just because it's Israel.

Iran simply launched yet another attack. It wasn't anything new. It wasn't anything different. Iran was entirely responsible for the attack, but the IDF decided to slaughter civilian noncombatants in Gaza with airstrikes.

There is no genocide.
You are either being dishonest or conveniently blind. There are many thousands of civilian Arab noncombatants who are dead from illegal airstrikes, launched into civilian populations by the IDF an no one else. Several times that number are injured for those same air strikes.

I am amused by this moronic hand wringing about civilian deaths.
Because you have no conscience.

Hamas is the one putting them in harms way.
You're being the commensurate moron. The IDF is firing missiles into civilian populations. Hamas is not involved.

Did we worry how many civilians died in WWII?
Were we concerned about genocide in Nazi Germany? Answer: Yes. Why is it somehow OK for Israel to do the same thing? Answer: Your special pleading fallacy.

Because you have no conscience.

You're being the commensurate moron. The IDF is firing missiles into civilian populations. Hamas is not involved.

Were we concerned about genocide in Nazi Germany? Answer: Yes. Why is it somehow OK for Israel to do the same thing? Answer: Your special pleading fallacy.

So, got any examples of Israel simply rounding up the locals and shooting them into a mass grave? Has Israel set up concentration camps yet?

hamas-rocket-attack-400x266.jpg

Only Hamas is using unguided rockets, firing them indiscriminately into Israel.

On the other hand, the Israelis are using precision guided weapons that hit what they aim at, and that isn't civilians...

Spice_1000_on_F-16-1-1024x768.jpg

Seventy-five years ago, Israel was given to the Jews as a gift. It was intended to prevent any future genocide of the Jewish Semites by anyone. Who knew that in one of history's greatest ironies, Jews would actually use lsrael as a platform to launch their own genocide of innocent Arab Semites, purely out of racist HATRED. Who would have predicted that Israelis would launch their own Holocaust against Arab Semites? Who would have thought that the world would stand by and applaud? So much for "Never Forget!"

Israelis fostered a racist culture that HATES Arab Semites and which promotes the following: We will target civilians, We nonetheless plan endless self-righteous virtue-signaling of victimhood, Adonai wants Arabs killed, Gaza must be destroyed and turned into a debris field for which decades will be needed to find all the bodies buried under rubble.

If you did not protest the targeting of civilians, the call for genocide, the choice of impoverishing war over development and coexistence, you were called "antisemitic" by the desperately dishonest propagandists of Team Israel who fight tooth and nail to successfully hijack that word. Israel has become the 4th Reich and is solely responsible for all the violent deaths of thousands of Arab Semite civilian noncombatants, and the current war in Gaza ... which should have been an invasion of Iran.

Imagine what wonders thousands of innocent children might have accomplished for humanity if only they had been allowed to remain alive and grow up, if only the IDF hadn't decided to become their Nazi executioners. Just imagine.

derp derp

what we have here is a man - and I use the term man quite loosely - that has never had to fight for anything he has.

what we have is a pussy in the 21st century pretending to be a man - disparaging those that have had to fight

So, got any examples of Israel simply rounding up the locals and shooting them into a mass grave?
The IDF has given us a new class of mass grave: The rubble model. Currently there are several thousands of Palestinian civilian Arab Semite noncombatants buried in this kind of mass grave, needing to be found and unearthed so that they can be properly buried.

4VC6MRSFRBNZNHCSKNSADVEPEY.jpg

Has Israel set up concentration camps yet?
Nope. Not yet.

Only Hamas is using unguided rockets, firing them indiscriminately into Israel.
Wrong tense. Hamas fired (past tense) unguided rockets. Only the IDF is firing missiles into civilian population centers.

On the other hand, the Israelis are using precision guided weapons that hit what they aim at, and that isn't civilians...
You really should pay attention to what is going on if you are going to feel the need to comment. The IDF is firing missiles into shopping centers, apartment building, hospitals, schools, refugee camps, and other places they know are full of civilian noncombatants ... and as you noted, the IDF hit everything at which they aim.

Thousands dead. The IDF is responsible.

The IDF has given us a new class of mass grave: The rubble model. Currently there are several thousands of Palestinian civilian Arab Semite noncombatants buried in this kind of mass grave, needing to be found and unearthed so that they can be properly buried.

4VC6MRSFRBNZNHCSKNSADVEPEY.jpg

Yea, new...

view-of-hamburg-s-wartime-bomb-damage-367282361.jpg

Well, Israel hasn't tried to start a fire storm in Gaza...

Wrong tense. Hamas fired (past tense) unguided rockets. Only the IDF is firing missiles into civilian population centers.

Only since about the 10th of Nov, a month after they started this war. That's likely because the firing sites have been overrun now...

You really should pay attention to what is going on if you are going to feel the need to comment. The IDF is firing missiles into shopping centers, apartment building, hospitals, schools, refugee camps, and other places they know are full of civilian noncombatants ... and as you noted, the IDF hit everything at which they aim.

Unlike Hamas with their weapons. They seem happy if they it Israeli soil...

Thousands dead. The IDF is responsible.

Too bad for Hamas. They should learn to fight a war better before starting one...

Too bad for Hamas.
This is what is so unconscionable. It's not too bad for Hamas. It's too bad for the thousands of innocent Palestinian civilian Arab Semite noncombatants who were slaughtered by the IDF.

They should learn to fight a war better before starting one...
Palestinian civilian Arab Semite noncombatants never attacked Israel and never started any war. That didn't prevent the IDF from invading Gaza (instead of Iran) and murdering them outright for no reason. They weren't combatants.

This is what is so unconscionable. It's not too bad for Hamas. It's too bad for the thousands of innocent Palestinian civilian Arab Semite noncombatants who were slaughtered by the IDF.

They chose poorly. Maybe after this war is done, the Palestinians in Gaza will run Hamas and the other terrorists living there out of town on a rail but somehow, I doubt it.

Palestinian civilian Arab Semite noncombatants never attacked Israel and never started any war. That didn't prevent the IDF from invading Gaza (instead of Iran) and murdering them outright for no reason. They weren't combatants.

When you let your government start a war you know you can't win, you probably need a different government.

Grow a conscience.
Have one, thanks.
Arabs aren't a sub-human species.
Never said they were.
The only ones slaughtering innocent civilians is the IDF, shit-for-brains.
You are describing Hamas. Israel is not Hamas.
You're fucking blind. Grow a neuron.
Mantra 1d.
Don't you think you should find out what's going on before you open your yap?
I did. Hamas attacked Israel and started a war. Israel is effectively shutting Hamas and anyone that supports it.
What do you have against investigations into the IDF's apparent genocide?
There is no genocide. Hamas wants genocide.
Are you panicking that such investigations would confirm that you have been gleefully supporting the Fourth Reich all along?
I do not support Nazis that don't exist nor Hamas nor anyone that supports Hamas.
You're a total fucking idiot who apparently enjoys knowing that Arab civilian noncombatants are being slaughtered wholesale that the hands of Nazi Israel and you were caught applauding.
Israel is not Germany. There are no Nazis.
If you were a decent human, you would be demanding to get to the bottom of the matter and would insist on investigations,
I repeat my question: Who should conduct the investigation?
to ensure we don't have another Holocaust.
There will not be another Holocaust. Israel shoots back now. Apparently you have a problem with that.
Instead, you are cheering the current one on
There is no Holocaust occurring.
like you can't get enough of it.
There is no Holocaust occurring.
Fuck you and your blind obedience to Team Israel.
Why do you support Hamas??
Their war crimes are war crimes.
You are describing Hamas. Inversion fallacy.
Your approval makes you a shitty person and your insistence that the world look the other way in unconscionable.
Mantra 40d.

Israel, on the other hand, chose well and doesn't need a new game. The "Death to Arabs" thing is working just fine for them.

Again, the whole genocide against Arab Semite civilian noncombatants is working out better than anticipated.

Israel's personal experience on the wrong end of the genocide attempt during Nazi Germany really taught the Israelis how to perpetrate a Holocaust and how to effectively attenuate any emotions of guilt or empathy.

The point is, maybe a few IDF officers need to hang in order for Israel to learn what they were never supposed to forget.

There is no genocide. It is HAMAS that wants genocide.
There is no Holocaust occurring. Hamas started the war.

Back