Some want 1st Amendment Rights G-O-N-E!

Brian Kilmeade of Faux News did just that.

If you'd read the article it would be clear.
This is crying over spilt milk, you are changing the subject to some ridiculous post to somehow block your pain at losing everything, No new Gun Laws, No Immigration Bill, etc etc. Your Food Stamp President Obama has had a disappointing month and you are trying to help him in your own puny way with this dumb ass post. I am ashamed of you Zappy, do I need to retrain you for a forth time, it is getting frustrating?

This is crying over spilt milk, you are changing the subject to some ridiculous post to somehow block your pain at losing everything, No new Gun Laws, No Immigration Bill, etc etc. Your Food Stamp President Obama has had a disappointing month and you are trying to help him in your own puny way with this dumb ass post. I am ashamed of you Zappy, do I need to retrain you for a forth time, it is getting frustrating?

Being a relative newbie here I missed the previous training sessions that you so generously bestowed upon Zappy. Do go ahead with the fourth one as I think it would be great entertainment. Perhaps this time step it up a few notches for a more pleasing effect!:)

zappas you are a fucking unhinged lunatic. you make zero sense, you are absolutely insufferable and by far one of the biggest fucking morons we have on this site. It makes me depressed there are people as dumb as you out there in the world.

zappas you are a fucking unhinged lunatic. you make zero sense, you are absolutely insufferable and by far one of the biggest fucking morons we have on this site. It makes me depressed there are people as dumb as you out there in the world.
I feel bad for Zappy because we go way back, and he has always been a type of Liberal loose cannon for years now. Zappy goes around these Boards and tries to protect all his fellow Lib friends, but here he creates a post that borders on lunacy and his Lib cohors basically leave him out there in NeverNeverLand by himself. Now, I will pledge to this Forum, that I will do my best to keep track of Zappy and try to do an intervention when Zappy flies off the edge again. Zappy sometimes needs to be cyber slapped, if you know what I mean, just to get him back to reality.

Everyone already understands that Faux News is an extension of the RNC and spreads their talking points over the airwaves to the kool-aid guzzling masses so stop pretending he's a nobody that no one listens to...

Actually I haven’t a clue who the person is, but whoever he is, I’ll defend to my death his FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT to express his opinion, don’t you? Then there’s Rachael Maddow and Ed Morrissey who I’m sure you’re well aware of on MSNBC who I also will defend to my death their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT to express their opinions also, how about you?

Just so you’ll better get my point, you should also know that I’ll oppose to my death all politicians and their legislation that violates any and all of the Constitution, how about you?

Appearing on Fox News Republican talk show “Hannity” Monday night, right-wing columnist Ann Coulter said she’s sad that not only does she think the Boston bombing should shut down the nation’s immigration reform debate, she would like to see the alleged bomber’s widow in jail too, not for committing a crime but for “wearing a hijab.”

“I don’t care if she knew about this,” Coulter said. “She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab. This immigration policy of us, you know, assimilating immigrants into our culture isn’t really working. They’re assimilating us into their culture. Did she get a clitorectomy too?”[/B]

And now another water carrier for the RNC voices her approval of the dismantling of the 1st amendment...

I’ll defend to my death her FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT to express her opinion, won’t you?

Ann Coulter is a rightwing nut-job and has never written a piece of legislation in her life. I wouldn’t vote for her for any seat in government. Rachael Maddow and Ed Morrissey are leftwing nut-jobs, I wouldn’t vote for either of them for any seat in government either. However, I respect all of their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS to express their opinions, don’t you?

I feel bad for Zappy because we go way back, and he has always been a type of Liberal loose cannon for years now. Zappy goes around these Boards and tries to protect all his fellow Lib friends, but here he creates a post that borders on lunacy and his Lib cohors basically leave him out there in NeverNeverLand by himself....

So true. Where are his friends now, when he needs them?

Brian Kilmeade of Faux News did just that.

If you'd read the article it would be clear.

Right, he has as much power as Zappa to "propose". It's flat foolishness to take it as something seriously being considered. Although I'd bet, if they are smart, the FBI is sending Muslim agents in to sermons at some Mosques...

Right, he has as much power as Zappa to "propose". It's flat foolishness to take it as something seriously being considered. Although I'd bet, if they are smart, the FBI is sending Muslim agents in to sermons at some Mosques...

So you think American Muslims are sitting around in mosques plotting the destruction of the country?

You're just as fucking crazy as Dixie, Damo.

So you think American Muslims are sitting around in mosques plotting the destruction of the country?

You're just as fucking crazy as Dixie, Damo.

THE TOTALITY OF YOUR IGNORANCE IS MASSIVE. MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU SEEK HELP SOON , BUCKO.
They have been caught doing just that here already.

So true. Where are his friends now, when he needs them?
Zappy sometimes will post outlandish subjects just to get attention, he has done this in the past. I hope that I am not revealing too much personal info here, so that I get into trouble again, but Zappy, in the past, has always posted under my shadow, when it comes to receiving responses. I usually draw more replies than Zappy, in the neighborhood of at least 2 to 1. This has always bothered Zappy, so, he then went into this posting phase where he used his imagination to embellish his posts, and this got him into trouble on numerous occasions, kind of like this post has. I like Zappy and that is why I am here trying to splain everything and kind of get him off the cyber hook. Again, where are all his Lib cohors to defend Zappy when he needs them? Libs have no loyalty, history has proven that they will turn on anyone who does not toe the Lib line and/or take orders from their Lib leaders. Zappy sure didn't get any Lib counsel about this ridiculous post. Trust me here, Libs sometimes call each other back and forth to go over important political, non chit-chat, posts, and that is why I use the term "Cohors", because they will "sell themselves" to gain political points with their peers. Zappy is desperately trying to look good to his Lib cohors, but he has failed miserably in this case. We Conservatives need to show compassion for poor Zappy, because he knows not what he does.

Zappy sometimes will post outlandish subjects just to get attention, he has done this in the past. I hope that I am not revealing too much personal info here, so that I get into trouble again, but Zappy, in the past, has always posted under my shadow, when it comes to receiving responses. I usually draw more replies than Zappy, in the neighborhood of at least 2 to 1. This has always bothered Zappy, so, he then went into this posting phase where he used his imagination to embellish his posts, and this got him into trouble on numerous occasions, kind of like this post has. I like Zappy and that is why I am here trying to splain everything and kind of get him off the cyber hook. Again, where are all his Lib cohors to defend Zappy when he needs them? Libs have no loyalty, history has proven that they will turn on anyone who does not toe the Lib line and/or take orders from their Lib leaders. Zappy sure didn't get any Lib counsel about this ridiculous post. Trust me here, Libs sometimes call each other back and forth to go over important political, non chit-chat, posts, and that is why I use the term "Cohors", because they will "sell themselves" to gain political points with their peers. Zappy is desperately trying to look good to his Lib cohors, but he has failed miserably in this case. We Conservatives need to show compassion for poor Zappy, because he knows not what he does.

Making stuff up, again. It is like you believing you schooled Prakosh. Just another of your many delusions.

Last edited:
Making stuff up, again. It is like you believing you schooled Prakosh. Just another of you many delusions.
I have been ordered by the Queen Bee, not to utter his/her name again under orders of possible dismemberment, no pun intended. But since you brought this "subject" up again, the name that I am forced to use here will be "The Blank One"(LOL), no pun intended. Yes, I did on many occasions turn "The Blank One" everyway "butt" loose and you were there to view the "affair", no pun intended. You sure cannot tell this Forum that "The Blank One" defeeted me? If you do, then you are in the same boat as Zappy is with his post and his hallucinations. The only brilliant thing that "The Blank One" ever did was successfully connive against me just one time, if you know what I mean. The "Blank One" must have spent every waking moment trying to best yours truly, butt in the end, "No-body puts SJJRSJJS in a corner" (Dirty Dancing). I am here and the "Blank One" is hiding in a hole somewhere, butt I know that the "Blank One" reads my every post just like before, so I win all the marbles, Capisce?

I have been ordered by the Queen Bee, not to utter his/her name again under orders of possible dismemberment, no pun intended. But since you brought this "subject" up again, the name that I am forced to use here will be "The Blank One"(LOL), no pun intended. Yes, I did on many occasions turn "The Blank One" everyway "butt" loose and you were there to view the "affair", no pun intended. You sure cannot tell this Forum that "The Blank One" defeeted me? If you do, then you are in the same boat as Zappy is with his post and his hallucinations. The only brilliant thing that "The Blank One" ever did was successfully connive against me just one time, if you know what I mean. The "Blank One" must have spent every waking moment trying to best yours truly, butt in the end, "No-body puts SJJRSJJS in a corner" (Dirty Dancing). I am here and the "Blank One" is hiding in a hole somewhere, butt I know that the "Blank One" reads my every post just like before, so I win all the marbles, Capisce?

You have lost all your marbles.

Sorry, no compassion for Zippy from me. I don't suffer fools gladly.

Back