Some want 1st Amendment Rights G-O-N-E!

You never read maineman's story of Yurt's daughter? Oh that's right he's a fellow lib.

I hadn't even become a member of this board yet, when that was posted, but go right on spreading lies...

Oh, and maybe we shouldn't bring up how you sat idly by while those two frigid twats ID and disloyal spread that vicious rumor about me and my daughter all over these boards...because they were your Rightie buddies.

I hadn't even become a member of this board yet, when that was posted, but go right on spreading lies...

Oh, and maybe we shouldn't bring up how you sat idly by while those two frigid twats ID and disloyal spread that vicious rumor about me and my daughter all over these boards...because they were your Rightie buddies.

He is still Loyal to her end...

by the way...you never did say whether or not YOU think you did anything wrong:
I should not be held responsible for anyone breaking in to my house and stealing a weapon, much like the cop who's squad car is broken in to and someone steals the weapons from there. are you satisfied now?

Did you ever finish that reno you used to avoid answering my question or did you find some other excuse to keep you from answering?
fuck off. that reno will be the death of me.

I should not be held responsible for anyone breaking in to my house and stealing a weapon, much like the cop who's squad car is broken in to and someone steals the weapons from there. are you satisfied now?

fuck off. that reno will be the death of me.

Up til now you hadn't bothered to mention he broke into your house and stole the gun

Of course that means you can't be held responsible for crimes committed with said gun...unless of course you never reported it stolen, if your stepson robs someone using the gun and is later caught, you'll have fun explaining why you didn't report it stolen.

As I recall you were.

I didn't read any such rumors. Perhaps you could link to them.

As I recall you were.

I didn't read any such rumors. Perhaps you could link to them.

As I recall, I wasn't...if you've got evidence that proves otherwise then by all means let's see it.

And of course you didn't read the sickening rumors ID and disloyal spewed...that was the "out" you and the other apologists used so you wouldn't have to condemn what they said.

Their comments can't be linked to because they were so vile, Damo deleted them long ago.

As I recall, I wasn't...if you've got evidence that proves otherwise then by all means let's see it.

And of course you didn't read the sickening rumors ID and disloyal spewed...that was the "out" you and the other apologists used so you wouldn't have to condemn what they said.

Their comments can't be linked to because they were so vile, Damo deleted them long ago.

Damo deleted maineman's as well, or at least some mod did. You're out of luck then. Someone with your sick personality would have got off on them.

Yes, he did indeed do just that. He soon became wet as a just boiled Noodle.

Told any good jokes about how easy it would be to rape a passing female lately, have ya SJ?

Good ol SJ thought it would be funny to joke with his buddies about how easy it would be for him to rape a woman coming out a of bar one night...why he thought it would be a good idea to tell everyone on the AOL boards that particular fact is still a mystery.

Always just the epitome of class, just like many of the other conservative posters here...he'll fit right in!

In all the years I've spent on boards like this, and all the different people I have interacted with, SJJRSJJS's comment about how easy it would be to rape a woman still goes down as the single most repugnant and disturbing comment ever made.

Try as I might I have never been able to forget his sickening comments.

Wow...so that was SJ? Why, oh why, am I not the least fucking bit surprised? (Although I wouldn't put something like that past ILA) I wonder how funny his rape jokes would be if his wife or (*shudder*) daughter were the victim of rape.

Would he be slapping his knees, laughing out loud?

You never read maineman's story of Yurt's daughter? Oh that's right he's a fellow lib.

Yurt has a kid? Scary...since his maturity level puts him at an intellectual age of 10 or so. I'm still anxious to hear his tales of his South Pacific excursion that happened in his mind.

Up til now you hadn't bothered to mention he broke into your house and stole the gun

Of course that means you can't be held responsible for crimes committed with said gun...unless of course you never reported it stolen, if your stepson robs someone using the gun and is later caught, you'll have fun explaining why you didn't report it stolen.

So STY confirms he's not a responsible gun owner! Got it!

Isn't it always like 1930s Germany in the South?

Or Philly today. :)

Yurt has a kid? Scary...since his maturity level puts him at an intellectual age of 10 or so. I'm still anxious to hear his tales of his South Pacific excursion that happened in his mind.

As judged by you, that would make him about 40.

So you, a lib, are jealous of his financial success. Why am I not surprised?

Told any good jokes about how easy it would be to rape a passing female lately, have ya SJ?

Good ol SJ thought it would be funny to joke with his buddies about how easy it would be for him to rape a woman coming out a of bar one night...why he thought it would be a good idea to tell everyone on the AOL boards that particular fact is still a mystery.

Always just the epitome of class, just like many of the other conservative posters here...he'll fit right in!
Are you also trying to protect "The Blank One"? This changing the subject along with lying about what was said is the typical Leftist way and Zappy is a ultra tax and spend Leftist. Zappy is also a kind of lap dog with a pull chain, for his cohors to order around. Everyone saw that his cohors only came to his defense for this asinine post because I challenged them to. I could bring up the subject of grave fat ass obesity, butt I won't because I gots scruples.

Are you also trying to protect "The Blank One"? This changing the subject along with lying about what was said is the typical Leftist way and Zappy is a ultra tax and spend Leftist. Zappy is also a kind of lap dog with a pull chain, for his cohors to order around. Everyone saw that his cohors only came to his defense for this asinine post because I challenged them to. I could bring up the subject of grave fat ass obesity, butt I won't because I gots scruples.

No you don't.

No you don't.
Is that it, if you want to become a brilliant writer like other well known Libs, then you need to do better job of posting, than this feeble effort. My question to you is; do those oil checks go to everyone, kids included? How many checks would go to a family of 8 compared to simply a married couple?

So the guy who joked about how easy it would be to rape a woman claims he's got scruples...it'd be funny if it weren't so sad!

And hey, if you want to start in with the 3rd grade fat jokes be my guest...it will only further highlight what passes for intelligence in that pointy little head of yours, AND it will demonstrate to everyone your pathetic lack of originality.

Is that it, if you want to become a brilliant writer like other well known Libs, then you need to do better job of posting, than this feeble effort. My question to you is; do those oil checks go to everyone, kids included? How many checks would go to a family of 8 compared to simply a married couple?

Every Alaskan gets one check for the same amount which is based ona I've year average of interest earned on the permanent fund dividend, the only qualifiers are you have lived in Alaska for a year and that you are a permanent residence. You can not be out of the state for more than 180 days unless you are active military, a student or Peace Corps. Other exceptions are ruled on an individual basis.

I have never claimed to be a brilliant writer.

So the guy who joked about how easy it would be to rape a woman claims he's got scruples...it'd be funny if it weren't so sad!

And hey, if you want to start in with the 3rd grade fat jokes be my guest...it will only further highlight what passes for intelligence in that pointy little head of yours, AND it will demonstrate to everyone your pathetic lack of originality.
I am just repeating what you told me as the truth

Every Alaskan gets one check for the same amount which is based ona I've year average of interest earned on the permanent fund dividend, the only qualifiers are you have lived in Alaska for a year and that you are a permanent residence. You can not be out of the state for more than 180 days unless you are active military, a student or Peace Corps. Other exceptions are ruled on an individual basis.

I have never claimed to be a brilliant writer.
You write just fine, all of you Libs write better than I do, and I have said that from the beginning. My strength is that I use the truth when I post, and the truth will set people free. Will you give at least some credit to Palin for that check, I understand it was her "Baby", no pun intended.

Back