Son of the Revolution final ban

Jack has a thing with women who are smarter than he is, esp. if they have "power" over him. Owl is not a mod, btw, despite rumors to the contrary. Or Jack wouldn't be here. :laugh:

Which, due to a couple difference reasons, covers all the women on JPP except one. :)

In alt-leftie world, anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot and racist.

ezgif-5-1e8b6ec2a5-jpg.957690

Who are the top leaders of the "alt-leftie world" and what is their ideology? What should be done about them. It's okay if you don't know or can't answer. I understand.

Excellent. He adds zero to the site. Thanks, mods.

He supported Alt-Right ideology, so lots of his friends (some on this thread) will mourn his loss.

He problem was being a hothead who couldn't control his emotions; the Will Smith of the White Supremacist domestic terrorists.

IMHO, his future is dark and will likely end with drugs and prison.

Hello Darla,

Been on my list for eons. I don't mess around. Life's too short. I don't come here for abuse.

Straight question: What do you come here for?

For me, it's primarily entertainment closely followed by information on people's thoughts about various topics.

FWIW, I never thread ban, never put someone on ignore and am against permbans except in extreme cases...which this one appears to be.

Hello Dutch,

Straight question: What do you come here for?

For me, it's primarily entertainment closely followed by information on people's thoughts about various topics.

FWIW, I never thread ban, never put someone on ignore and am against permbans except in extreme cases...which this one appears to be.

Actual political discourse.

(without all the interpersonal crap.)

I learn what motivates people to hold their particular political views. What makes this country tick. It's astonishing. Most appear to be motivated by personal grudges, whereas I see the country would benefit most from people actually thinking about what would be best for the country.

Sadly, most Americans only care about what happens to themselves, and could hardly give two figs about what happens to the country. That part is perplexing to me. Don't these people have children and grandchildren? Or at least dream of having such? Don't they want their own descendants to have a good country to live in? They don't want to see it improved? Seems like the sentiment behind 'maga,' but the dedication to that is as shallow and ambiguous as the slogan itself. And so many Democrats only seem to be motivated by hatred of the right.

I've had such a fabulous life I feel it is my duty to leave the country a better place than I found it. I know from history so many before me have given so much that I might enjoy this wonderful life. The collective selfishness in America is pathetic. It's all me, me, me, and I want it now, now, now.

Where are the people who value delayed gratification? I see precious little of that sentiment displayed here.

People have discounted the actual professional main stream media and instead get their information basically from rumors on social media. The popular view these days is that institutions cannot be trusted to perform their task, and that rumors are to be more trusted. SMH!

Last edited:
I come here to vent...period.
I have most of the frequent posters on ignore so that I can't see their posts anyway.
An internet forum is no venue for serious debate.

Despite Pollyanna's and Oom's stomach sickening, unfounded optimism, America has proven to be a failed experiment,
but Americans have no courage to do anything about it.

I have no regrets as a citizen. I've always paid my taxes without bitching about it. I vote in every election.
I even served in the military, although I know that I was serving war profiteers, not the American people.
I've been a decent enough man to tell those who aren't to go fuck themselves, and that's how I use JPP.

I guess that's OK, because I haven't been suspended or banned yet.

I come here to vent...period.
I have most of the frequent posters on ignore so that I can't see their posts anyway.
An internet forum is no venue for serious debate.

Despite Pollyanna's and Oom's stomach sickening, unfounded optimism, America has proven to be a failed experiment,
but Americans have no courage to do anything about it.

I have no regrets as a citizen. I've always paid my taxes without bitching about it. I vote in every election.
I even served in the military, although I know that I was serving war profiteers, not the American people.
I've been a decent enough man to tell those who aren't to go fuck themselves, and that's how I use JPP.

I guess that's OK, because I haven't been suspended or banned yet.

There's still time. lol

Miss you over on The Nice Thread. I think it's the size of it that makes your browser balk about opening it. Have you tried using a different browser? What kind of device are you using?

Socks didn't pick up on that!

Present tense, Socks. Present tense.

"The present tense is a grammatical tense whose principal function is to locate a situation or event in the present time. The present tense is used for actions which are happening now. Wikipedia"

Present tense, Socks. Present tense.

"The present tense is a grammatical tense whose principal function is to locate a situation or event in the present time. The present tense is used for actions which are happening now. Wikipedia"

Socks missed that day of school when they teached tense!:(

Back