Son of the Revolution final ban

No, consrule is being erased. He's really Sotr AKA Memorygal and he'll soon be in real prison and not just Internet prison.

He and STY are close. IMO, STY is a recruiter who has been in contact with both AHZ (face-to-face) and at least via PM with SotR.

Note the age differences. The older ones usually aren't stupid enough to get their asses in prison. They're quiet and operate in the background. The stupid ones are out front...with the exception of a terrorist attack team like at the Insurrection.

Young idiots like AHZ and SotR are ripe for recruiting them to be groomed and set in motion for some dumbass attack as we've seen already with rogues being stopped. Kyle is a good example. IMO, he was the lamb staked out as bait by his militia...and he was too fucking stupid to realize it.

Expect one or both of these idiots to suddenly disappear from JPP coincidentally with the news of some dumbass being arrested with weapons and explosives, blowing themselves up in a trailer home trying to assemble an IED or shooting a liberal holding a protest sign.

Wait, STY, you mean smarter-than-you? Is recruiting people here? Like a militia thing?

Wait, STY, you mean smarter-than-you? Is recruiting people here? Like a militia thing?

Yes. My only evidence is his posts on this forum, but STY and I had a lot of interesting discussions on it in Nov/Dec '20. Like SotR threatened a few days ago predicting vengeance against liberals, STY did the same type of "you liberals will soon!" type of posts.

They are spread out over weeks, but most STY's Civil War thread (notice how all the RW terrorists call it "civil war" even though it's terrorism): https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ar-is-inevitable/page10&p=4112973#post4112973

No, consrule is being erased. He's really Sotr AKA Memorygal and he'll soon be in real prison and not just Internet prison.

He and STY are close. IMO, STY is a recruiter who has been in contact with both AHZ (face-to-face) and at least via PM with SotR.

Note the age differences. The older ones usually aren't stupid enough to get their asses in prison. They're quiet and operate in the background. The stupid ones are out front...with the exception of a terrorist attack team like at the Insurrection.

Young idiots like AHZ and SotR are ripe for recruiting them to be groomed and set in motion for some dumbass attack as we've seen already with rogues being stopped. Kyle is a good example. IMO, he was the lamb staked out as bait by his militia...and he was too fucking stupid to realize it.

Expect one or both of these idiots to suddenly disappear from JPP coincidentally with the news of some dumbass being arrested with weapons and explosives, blowing themselves up in a trailer home trying to assemble an IED or shooting a liberal holding a protest sign.

Case in point: for years STY touted all the oather/threeper/libertarian/new conservative and even some alt right talking points. His icon was the minute man ...he
mouthed all the BS about the 2nd amendment, got all big and bad with veiled threats and such regarding he and his like minded brethren's response to proposed gun regulation, all the usual anti-govt' "deep state" BS.

Then the Jan. 6th insurrection attempt happened .... and STY suddenly disappears for a month or so. When he comes back, he's changed his icon and threw his Oather brothers right under the bus, claiming what happened on Jan. 6th wasn't what he was about.

Anyone who put up with his blathering YEARS prior know that STY is just full of shit, plain and simple. The nano-second his paper tiger posturing on the net got real, he dropped a brick and hid under his bed, fearing the FBI and NSA. But staying in the true form of an intellectual coward, he's back again bloviating as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

Which is why he's on permanent 'ignore" with me. He has no credibility and is a waste of time and space. If law enforcement considers his pathetic ass worthy of investigation and incarceration, I for one will be surprised.

Yes. My only evidence is his posts on this forum, but STY and I had a lot of interesting discussions on it in Nov/Dec '20. Like SotR threatened a few days ago predicting vengeance against liberals, STY did the same type of "you liberals will soon!" type of posts.

They are spread out over weeks, but most STY's Civil War thread (notice how all the RW terrorists call it "civil war" even though it's terrorism): https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ar-is-inevitable/page10&p=4112973#post4112973

Stone has been big on that also

Case in point: for years STY touted all the oather/threeper/libertarian/new conservative and even some alt right talking points. His icon was the minute man ...he
mouthed all the BS about the 2nd amendment, got all big and bad with veiled threats and such regarding he and his like minded brethren's response to proposed gun regulation, all the usual anti-govt' "deep state" BS.

Then the Jan. 6th insurrection attempt happened .... and STY suddenly disappears for a month or so. When he comes back, he's changed his icon and threw his Oather brothers right under the bus, claiming what happened on Jan. 6th wasn't what he was about.

Anyone who put up with his blathering YEARS prior know that STY is just full of shit, plain and simple. The nano-second his paper tiger posturing on the net got real, he dropped a brick and hid under his bed, fearing the FBI and NSA. But staying in the true form of an intellectual coward, he's back again bloviating as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

Which is why he's on permanent 'ignore" with me. He has no credibility and is a waste of time and space. If law enforcement considers his pathetic ass worthy of investigation and incarceration, I for one will be surprised.

...or maybe he is what he purports to be and has backed down to avoid exposure? It's the smart move for a recruiter/agitator; stay in the background.

Stone has been big on that also

Agreed but it turns out he just likes to play like a big boy, not actually become one. As the baby of his family, he's content to just ride the gravy train and never worry about anything. :)

Well, this IS interesting stuff.

Most of the people at 1/6 were nutjobs; about 2/3s of those arrested have previous mental issues and/or financial issues....with chronic financial issues often indicating irrational behavior.

Mental Illness Insurrection
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/q...ntal-health-not-radical-extremism-11616703136
Q anon arrested insurrection capitol riot mental illness
https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_PIRUS_QAnon_Feb2021.pdf
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults
https://www.onlinepsychologydegree.info/what-to-know-about-the-psychology-of-cults/

I wonder if they tried to recruit anatta and he was like "hell no I ain't leaving this couch!"

I wonder if they tried to recruit anatta and he was like "hell no I ain't leaving this couch!"

LOL

It could go the other way with foreign assets recruiting the militias supplying them with money. No need for arms since this is America and they can just buy everything they need as long as they have the cash. :thup:

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

...or maybe he is what he purports to be and has backed down to avoid exposure? It's the smart move for a recruiter/agitator; stay in the background.

Avoiding exposure would be disappearing of the chat grid....period. He's already exposed by documenting his stance for YEARS. So either he's a complete idiot or just some dumb blowhard long on talk but short on the walk. My assessment stands.

Avoiding exposure would be disappearing of the chat grid....period. He's already exposed by documenting his stance for YEARS. So either he's a complete idiot or just some dumb blowhard long on talk but short on the walk. My assessment stands.

It could go either way. All the idiots at the Insurrection, which he and others fully support, uploaded their crimes onto the Internet where it's now being used against them.

Notice how they aren't so open about overthrowing the US government and murdering all the Democrats in DC since the arrests and Trump's failure to pardon the criminals.

Excellent synopsis of the gelded hound that once was STY. I thought it was funny when he threatened to make me his sex slave ala the Handmaid's Tale. He thinks women scare easily. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

It could go either way. All the idiots at the Insurrection, which he and others fully support, uploaded their crimes onto the Internet where it's now being used against them.

Notice how they aren't so open about overthrowing the US government and murdering all the Democrats in DC since the arrests and Trump's failure to pardon the criminals.

Essentially you're supporting my assessment of STY. Thanks.

Back