SOTU speech and rebuttal: Classics!

I watched a couple of clips of her rebuttal and they were so fucking cringe-worthy! Holy shit!! LOLOLOL
I caught the end of Biden's address, and then began watching a couple of channels to see the reviews.

Then she came on, and I normally turn it off no matter who it is. I heard that voice, and couldn't change the channel fast enough. I checked in every few minutes to see if she was done yet.

I caught the end of Biden's address, and then began watching a couple of channels to see the reviews.

Then she came on, and I normally turn it off no matter who it is. I heard that voice, and couldn't change the channel fast enough. I checked in every few minutes to see if she was done yet.

Even people in Katie's own party are murmuring, in response to her train wreck of a speech: "What the fuck??"

I finally figured out where I heard that voice before.

She does the voice over on those fundraising spots that show starving dogs.

I've never seen someone switch from quivering lower lip and tear-filled eyes, to chipper upbeat Barbie doll smile so quickly and effortlessly.

Even people in Katie's own party are murmuring, in response to her train wreck of a speech: "What the fuck??"
I'm sure they all read the copy beforehand.

I'm sure they had absolutely no idea that the affect was going to be so ridiculous.

It was as if she was trying not to wake the children

I've never seen someone switch from quivering lower lip and tear-filled eyes, to chipper upbeat Barbie doll smile so quickly and effortlessly.
I find that Conservative women typically get elected in Red states because the male Republican voters lust after them. I'm not sure how anyone could lust after Geico Greene, but Stone does.

That little act was exactly how Red states want all women to present themselves.

In the kitchen, and hormonal.

I find that Conservative women typically get elected in Red states because the male Republican voters lust after them. I'm not sure how anyone could lust after Geico Greene, but Stone does.

That little act was exactly how Red states want all women to present themselves.

I was also thinking that usually Republican women usually
can't get elected to federal office unless they meet a certain threshold of physical fitness and conventional attractiveness, while Republican men like Ted Cruz and Mitch McConnell don't have any problem getting elected.

Fox news requires female employees to be eye candy, so the Republican project seems to be geered towards visually satisfying overweight, leering MAGA men.

I was also thinking that usually Republican women usually
can't get elected to federal office unless they meet a certain threshold of physical fitness and conventional attractiveness, while Republican men like Ted Cruz and Mitch McConnell don't have any problem getting elected.

Fox news requires female employees to be eye candy, so the Republican project seems to be geered towards visually satisfying overweight, leering MAGA men.
Precisely.

And it's only been magnified since trump usurped control of the party. He consistently degrades women based on their physical appearances.

Which I find to be grotesquely ironic.

I'm sure they all read the copy beforehand.

I'm sure they had absolutely no idea that the affect was going to be so ridiculous.

It was as if she was trying not to wake the children

Yeah, it's going to haunt her for the rest of her political career, kind of like 'lil Marco and the water bottle!

Yeah, it's going to haunt her for the rest of her political career, kind of like 'lil Marco and the water bottle!
She may be the butt of jokes, but I'm guessing she's pretty safe with the inbreds down in Alabama.

We can ask Bigdog if he discussed it with his motherwife.

She may be the butt of jokes, but I'm guessing she's pretty safe with the inbreds down in Alabama.

We can ask Bigdog if he discussed it with his motherwife.

Scarlett Johansen just parodied Britt on SNL in their cold open last night then later she was lampooned again on their "Weekend Update" segment. They nailed it!

And MTG is someone for southern men to lust when wearing thick beer-goggles. Yech!

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
It's a metaphor, son. NOT a literal declaration.

But you know that....you're just pissed because you cannot fault the OP in any logical, rational or factual way. Sour grapes and the standard anti-Dem/Biden/progressive/liberal BS got a shot in the arm last night. TFB if you don't like it.

I can't find anything logical, rational or factual IN the OP.......I think perhap you took a shot to the head instead of the arm......

And you've just demonstrated the major flaw in the MAGA mindset! When faced with FACTS that you can't BS past, you just go into some childish, stubborn denial followed by a schoolyard retort.

Like I said, there was the usual "pie in the sky" rhetoric that when fact check does not pan out 100%, but when it comes to the two-faced GOP guff about the border crisis, or IVF and reproductive rights and the like, the GOP and the right wing SCOTUS were put to shame and may have well just sat on their hands an STFU.

Now, prattle on like a good little MAGA flunky. Or call Katie Britt and ask her for a job as a net troll ... you might get better pay than you are now.

Back