Spain to legalize bestiality

goat

Verified User
Bestiality may also become legal in the EU. Talk about woke. We have a lot of problems in the US but at least we still frown on having sex with animals.

No one wants to talk about what's happening in the EU. They're even talking about legalizing sex with a 9-year-old as long as it's consentual. There is no doubt our governments are criminally immoral.

Bestiality may also become legal in the EU. Talk about woke. We have a lot of problems in the US but at least we still frown on having sex with animals.

How does one ascertain consent on the part of animals?
Forced sex is obviously heinous regardless of the partner's species, no?

The Spaniards may have really dropped the ball on this one.

How does one ascertain consent on the part of animals?
Forced sex is obviously heinous regardless of the partner's species, no?

The Spaniards may have really dropped the ball on this one.
Freud wrote that bestiality is a lot more common than we want to believe. Boys will be boys. Looks like Spain is accepting that reality.

Freud wrote that bestiality is a lot more common than we want to believe. Boys will be boys. Looks like Spain is accepting that reality.

Boys will be boys?

I don't know.
Growing up in the North End, we didn't have many sheep or goats, but all the boys that I knew shied away from fucking the neighborhood dogs.
Of course, we had some pretty tough dogs on Hanover Street.

Boys will be boys?

I don't know.
Growing up in the North End, we didn't have many sheep or goats, but all the boys that I knew shied away from fucking the neighborhood dogs.
Of course, we had some pretty tough dogs on Hanover Street.
You obviously never lived in Wyoming. Every boy has sex with sheep. Just don't get caught with a black one, you'll never live it down.

You obviously never lived in Wyoming. Every boy has sex with sheep. Just don't get caught with a black one, you'll never live it down.

So Wyoming actually exists? I thought that it was a just a rib, sort of like Montana.
If my life depended on it, I could not swear to the actual existence of either.
Perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part, I don't know.

So Wyoming actually exists? I thought that it was a just a rib, sort of like Montana.
If my life depended on it, I could not swear to the actual existence of either.
Perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part, I don't know.
Wyoming and Montana have Yellowstone. You don't know what you are missing. Boston has the highest percentage of intellectuals but Wyoming has the fewest amount of people. They are starved for human interaction. I stopped for gas and a beer and ended up staying for 3 days. They wanted to show this stranger the beauty of the high desert.

Wyoming and Montana have Yellowstone. You don't know what you are missing. Boston has the highest percentage of intellectuals but Wyoming has the fewest amount of people. They are starved for human interaction. I stopped for gas and a beer and ended up staying for 3 days. They wanted to show this stranger the beauty of the high desert.

It could actually be a really nice place, but it's seriously off the beaten path. I'm not sure how one winds up there unless one makes a specific point of checking it out.
I assume they have an airport or two, so I should have thought about it when I was younger, perhaps.
I remember they had an excellent college football team back in 1967 when I still watched college football.

It could actually be a really nice place, but it's seriously off the beaten path. I'm not sure how one winds up there unless one makes a specific point of checking it out.
I assume they have an airport or two, so I should have thought about it when I was younger, perhaps.
I remember they had an excellent college football team back in 1967 when I still watched college football.
Fracking brought a lot of growth to Wyoming. Queen Elizabeth flew in. The planes have stairs but they're new model. They even have white rappers performing in the bars. They wear their pants low with their underwear hanging out like gangsters. Too funny.

Back