Spain to legalize bestiality

Phan proved you animal fuckers are willing to lie when you get caught with your tiny penis in a dead cat's ass. What happened to your cat?
^^^
The goat-fucker took offense over the GIF of a building.
z2Kw2et.gif

^^^
The goat-fucker took offense over the GIF of a building.
You cat fuckers are too stupid to realize the gif proves 911 was an inside job. Only the US military had access to load all the explosives needed to bring down wtc7 at freefall speed.

You cat fuckers are too stupid to realize the gif proves 911 was an inside job. Only the US military had access to load all the explosives needed to bring down wtc7 at freefall speed.

Awesome.

Who gave the order and why?

Nah. I'm an American/British rocker.

Three Dog Night is an American rock band popular in the 1970s.

Well, I never been to Spain
But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it, mhm....

Three Dog Night is an American rock band popular in the 1970s.

Well, I never been to Spain
But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it, mhm....

I know this.

I know this.

They had a lot of good "date" songs.

https://www.amazon.com/Three-Dog-Night-Greatest-Hits/dp/B00000G6PV
They had three #1 Pop Chart Hits; 'One' 1969, Mama Told Me (Not To Come) 1970 and 'Joy To The World' 1971. They also had 'Shambala' #3 1973, 'Easy To Be Hard' #4 1969, Eli's Coming #10 1969, 'Celebrate' #15 1970, 'Liar' #7 1971, Old Fashioned Love Song #4 1971, 'Never Been To Spain' #5 1972, There's 21 of their songs that charted.from Feb.1969 to July 1975.Then they disbanded in the mid 1970's and reformed in mid 1980's...

Yep. So was the console LP stereo. Had both, and a Ludwig drum kit.

I never had enough money for a "stereo" until buying an 8-track amp with bookshelf speakers as a senior in HS. It was all portable AM (later AM/FM) transistor radios up to that point.

Back