Spanish Olympic basketball team in 'racist' photo row

It is kind of funny, because these things just evolve, and you can really get caught behind and look like a fool. But as soon as you get Q’d in you’re all like ready to sniff at the next person who says the word… “OMG, it’s Asian now, were you raised by wolves?” And look at SF..why is he even asking questions? You’re a white guy, you have no standing to be asking any questions. I mean, I’m white, but at least I’m a woman, and I still don’t ask any questions. Someone says “we don’t use that word any more it’s considered offensive now” and I say “You bet” and I never use it again. He is just the kind of half-cocked fool who will start some sort of international incident – and didn’t he say he was planning on international traveling soon? One of us better get him a notebook.

haha! So true. Which is why I'm so puzzled as to why conservatives seem so defiant as though its their god given duty to do things like wave the 'rebel flag' (I call it the 'redneck banner'), use the n-word, etc....

It is kind of funny, because these things just evolve, and you can really get caught behind and look like a fool. But as soon as you get Q’d in you’re all like ready to sniff at the next person who says the word… “OMG, it’s Asian now, were you raised by wolves?” And look at SF..why is he even asking questions? You’re a white guy, you have no standing to be asking any questions. I mean, I’m white, but at least I’m a woman, and I still don’t ask any questions. Someone says “we don’t use that word any more it’s considered offensive now” and I say “You bet” and I never use it again. He is just the kind of half-cocked fool who will start some sort of international incident – and didn’t he say he was planning on international traveling soon? One of us better get him a notebook.

wow... I mean... WOW...

I just wanted to know WHY it was offensive. It is helpful to know so that one can explain to others that may also be unaware of its negative implications. Forgive me for yet again asking questions. I always forget that white guys aren't allowed to ask them anymore.

haha! So true. Which is why I'm so puzzled as to why conservatives seem so defiant as though its their god given duty to do things like wave the 'rebel flag' (I call it the 'redneck banner'), use the n-word, etc....

Seeing that black folk use the n-word most and black folk tend to be liberal how do you come up with a 'god given right' for conservatives to drop the n-bomb?

wow... I mean... WOW...

I just wanted to know WHY it was offensive. It is helpful to know so that one can explain to others that may also be unaware of its negative implications. Forgive me for yet again asking questions. I always forget that white guys aren't allowed to ask them anymore.

Consider this your reminder.

If you were paying attention, we really don't know why.

Seeing that black folk use the n-word most and black folk tend to be liberal how do you come up with a 'god give right' for conservatives to drop the n-bomb?

Oh please, If I had a dime everytime I heard some righty whining that he can't use the word, but someone like eddie murphy can, I'd be one rich n...ga

Oh please, If I had a dime everytime I heard some righty whining that he can't use the word, but someone like eddie murphy can, I'd be one rich n...ga

I didn't say white people should use the word. I asked about this 'God given right' that you say conservatives claim to have to say the word because of course we know no white liberals would ever use it.

wow... I mean... WOW...

You can ask questions, but they should be restricted to things like “Do you mind if I pick up the check” and “Wouldn’t you rather I stand and you sit?”

Back