Spinoza: “God, or rather Nature.”

Amongst the most eminent adherents of Spinozan pantheism was Albert Einstein.
Nope.

Einstein used the term "God" to refer to the uncontrollable nature of the universe and essentially had no theism (Einstein searched for his answers within nature, not within the supernatural). Yes, Einstein was required to read a couple of Spinoza's works in school, but all Einstein ever did in his life was 1. mention Spinoza's name in a letter and 2. be polite to Israel's Prime Minister in saying something nice about Spinoza (who was Jewish as well). That's it. There's no way any rational adult can stretch that into Einstein somehow being a disciple of Spinoza.

8eba9fbbe610672c1bebe209aa3b217d.jpg

Amongst the most eminent adherents of Spinozan pantheism was Albert Einstein. In 1929 a rabbi, anxious about the great physicist’s alleged atheism, cabled him: “Do you believe in God? Stop. Answer paid. Fifty words. Stop.” Einstein replied: “I believe in Spinoza’s God, who reveals himself in the law-governed harmony of Being, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and activities of mankind.”

https://thecritic.co.uk/issues/august-september-2023/a-brilliant-biography-of-an-elusive-genius/

I still see you working. You're exactly what I said you were.

Open your eyes. saltydancin is a chatbot. It pieces together random strings of words and automatically responds to anyone who replies to it.

After 2 plus decades of this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 Christiananality pedophilia thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Menegele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations "death to the infidels" Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam national religion of those crooks on Capital Hill idiotocracy in their Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception tautology still has that "one nation under God with equal justice under law " more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy crusade - jihad diatribe.

Back