stem cell research

There are thousands of embryos already in exisitense in this country sitting in fertility clinics that will NEVER be used. At somepoint they will be incinerated. (which I NEVER hear you biological imperative authoritarians cryout against.) But better burned and ashes thrown into a bio-hazard garbage bag than used for the betterment of the human race.

fact is democrats made this big fuss about destroying life now, in the name of science, and Conservatives said well lets look at all our options, and low and behold Harvard Scientist just found a way to create steam cells without the destruction of life.

Harvard Scientists may have found a way to create useful stem cells without the destruction of useless embryos that were going to be destroyed anyway. Man, you guys really love the enviroment, don't you? Put the nutrients back into the ground!

It's still going to be five or ten years until we know for certain, and who knows how many countless millions of real persons mass murderers like you will murder in that timespan. Whenever GW Bush dies, I hope his family pisses on his grave. He's murdered more people than Saddam Hussein, more cruelly, forcing them to die of Alzheimers because of his ignorance and inability to understand. He should be creamated and his ashes should be scattered in the Medditerannean, he doesn't deserve to take up American soil will his rotting corpse.

Last edited:
There are thousands of embryos already in exisitense in this country sitting in fertility clinics that will NEVER be used. At somepoint they will be incinerated. (which I NEVER hear you biological imperative authoritarians cryout against.) But better burned and ashes thrown into a bio-hazard garbage bag than used for the betterment of the human race.
Most of them attempt to have them adopted rather than incinerated or destroyed for experimentation.

Most of them attempt to have them adopted rather than incinerated or destroyed for experimentation.

Ya that saved about 10 or 20 out of the thousands. Then again, they probably wouldn't have used that much on saving real lives anyway. But conservatives simply lack common sense.

First off about half of the "frozen people" do not survive the thawing process. So they were what? Killed? Was a it manslaughter? Was it careless disregard? Further the number that are actually adopted are small compared the number that are destroyed yearly. They are burned, and since you all believe they are people this is burning a living PERSON! Oh my god where is the outrage? Where is the call for investigations and police inquiries? Instead of all of the carnage for carnage sake lets go ahead and use the ones that are going to be destroyed for a better purpose.

First off about half of the "frozen people" do not survive the thawing process. So they were what? Killed? Was a it manslaughter? Was it careless disregard? Further the number that are actually adopted are small compared the number that are destroyed yearly. They are burned, and since you all believe they are people this is burning a living PERSON! Oh my god where is the outrage? Where is the call for investigations and police inquiries? Instead of all of the carnage for carnage sake lets go ahead and use the ones that are going to be destroyed for a better purpose.
I all believe? Man, you have some reading comprehension issues. I said, "them" which means other than me and spoke nothing of "frozen people". You are creating strawmen at the level of expert, have you been taking lessons from Cypress?

I grow tired of people who attempt to give me my opinion then argue against that. It's rubbish.

It's a wedge issue for anti-choice cons. In spite of the rhetoric of "life begins at conception", you'll never hear a peep from them about the incineration of blastocysts at a fertility clinic.

And in spite of their rhetoric about abortion being "murder", you'll never pin one of them down on stating that women should go to jail for these "murders".

I all believe? Man, you have some reading comprehension issues. I said, "them" which means other than me and spoke nothing of "frozen people". You are creating strawmen at the level of expert, have you been taking lessons from Cypress?

I grow tired of people who attempt to give me my opinion then argue against that. It's rubbish.

You mean a strawman?

Ya that saved about 10 or 20 out of the thousands. Then again, they probably wouldn't have used that much on saving real lives anyway. But conservatives simply lack common sense.
Whatever it saves, it helps. They are against the creation of lives to be destroyed to begin with, what they deal with is the reality that their beliefs are not shared by the population at large and thus they attempt to create policy that will at least help those they can.

Dismissing people because of their deepset beliefs that do not match yours is a regular liberal trait on this board. Amazing from those who are supposed to have open minds. Can you see it from their perspective? Can you walk a "mile in their shoes"?

It's a wedge issue for anti-choice cons. In spite of the rhetoric of "life begins at conception", you'll never hear a peep from them about the incineration of blastocysts at a fertility clinic.

And in spite of their rhetoric about abortion being "murder", you'll never pin one of them down on stating that women should go to jail for these "murders".
See how he ignores the fact that evidence was presented that makes this a total valueless lie? That is an amazing disingenuousness that reaches into epic proportions. Even while I disagree with them, I can recognize the reason behind their actions. This shows a lack of empathetic ability and a set belief that can only be found in the most closed minds.

See how he ignores the fact that evidence was presented that makes this a total valueless lie? That is an amazing disingenuousness that reaches into epic proportions.

I don't even know what you're talking about dude.

I was responding to Soc.

I don't even know what you're talking about dude.

I was responding to Soc.
I posted the fact that those who object to their destruction work hard to get them adopted by those who are childless. Instead of reading you simply ignored presented evidence to reveal your set unsympathetic response.

I posted the fact that those who object to their destruction work hard to get them adopted by those who are childless. Instead of reading you simply ignored presented evidence to reveal your set unsympathetic response.

They may work hard but they aren't doing a very good job.

I also posted that even in disagreement with their level of vehemence I can understand their position. Just in case you too will assume that "those" and "they" somehow means "me".

Back