Stick A Fork In It...Truth Social Is Done

Althea

Althea told me...........
You can follow its demise in real time here

The platform has no income, tens of millions in losses, and no plan to earn anything in the future.

Sure...many jumped on the IPO in order to ride the roller coaster up and then jump off.

No analyst has a positive review for this sham.

Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses, 'greater risks' on Trump's involvement

Trump Media & Technology Group (DJT), the parent company of Donald Trump's social media platform Truth Social, sank more than 22% in midday trading on Monday following its blockbuster debut last week.
The stock drop comes on the heels of an updated regulatory filing early Monday that showed the company taking on heavy losses and facing "greater risks" associated with the former president's ties to the platform.

The platform has no income, tens of millions in losses, and no plan to earn anything in the future.

Sure...many jumped on the IPO in order to ride the roller coaster up and then jump off.

Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses, 'greater risks' on Trump's involvement[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Down 21% today. A new 52 week low.

I bet ExcessLies and LyinBitch are soiling their diapers.

flea.gif
tenor.gif

The over-the-top gloating from some righties here was always mystifying. Like, just for starters - who cares how rich a politician is? I've supported some candidates strongly in the past, but I never cared about their net worth.

And second, it was always obvious that the "instant" wealth that was realized was essentially imaginary.

The over-the-top gloating from some righties here was always mystifying. Like, just for starters - who cares how rich a politician is? I've supported some candidates strongly in the past, but I never cared about their net worth.

And second, it was always obvious that the "instant" wealth that was realized was essentially imaginary.
I seem to remember you commenting last week that this holding was a house of cards.

Trump Media stock plunges as 2023 Truth Social loss put at $58 million

Former president Donald Trump’s social media company said Monday it lost more than $58 million last year, sending its stock plunging roughly 25 percent only days after a highflying public debut valued it at more than $8 billion.

Trump Media & Technology Group, which owns Truth Social, said in a new Securities and Exchange Commission filing Monday that the company generated just over $4 million in revenue last year, including less than $1 million in the last quarter of 2023.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/04/01/truth-social-trump-media-results/

If ExcessLies swallowed Trump's Big Lie, he'd swallow anything.
A 2 minute video that explains exactly what is happening right now. Inside investors dumped money into a stock with no value, hoping to be remembered if trump wins in November.

The crash in price seems to be from (as per usual with trump) the equity taking investor money and paying down debt that has been carried for years.

When you're losing tens of millions/year, it's kind of hard to show any good reason to attract investors.

So Trump's incredible money bag dropped a billion in one day. The Trumpy were all over the fabulous money Trump was getting for nothing. Why do people jump on bandwagons so quickly.?We will find what it is worth when he unloads it.

As I said when MAGAs were here bragging about how wealthy trump now is

Analysis-Trump-and-dump: Speculators bet on Truth Social 'meme' stock

Al Shalloudi bought shares in Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), but not because he believes in the business of its app Truth Social or because he is a Trump fan. He is part of an army of speculators seeking a quick lucrative trade whose bets on TMTG have made it one of the most overvalued and actively traded U.S. stocks.
Al Shalloudi said he bought at $37 per share and cashed out late last week at $65 per share, clinching a 76% return on his $4,000 investment in just a few days. TMTG's stock closed on Monday at $48.66 after listing on Nasdaq last week in a deal that valued it at just $10 per share.
No other U.S. company of similar market capitalization has such a high valuation multiple, the LSEG data shows. This is despite TMTG warning investors in regulatory filings that its operational losses raise "substantial doubt" about its ability to remain in business.
The stock is also among the most actively traded, according to Trade Alert data. While social media posts indicate some Trump supporters have bought TMTG shares, a lot of the trading volume is coming from speculators looking for a quick flip.
“I invested $10,000 last Tuesday because MAGA is crazy and they will pump the stock,” said Sarah, a 21-year-old software developer from Pennsylvania who asked for her last name not to be published.

So Trump's incredible money bag dropped a billion in one day. The Trumpy were all over the fabulous money Trump was getting for nothing. Why do people jump on bandwagons so quickly.?We will find what it is worth when he unloads it.
See above

Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses, 'greater risks' on Trump's involvement[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

Hahahaha! I hope our resident MAGATs lost their rubles on this failure. Once again, the World's Greatest Businessman fucks it up. The only ppl who made $$ bought it at the IPO's open, then dumped it a few hours later.

I love the smell of Trump failure in the morning. Here, have some more hilarity:

Did you short the Trump Media and Technology Group stock when it hit the open market last week? Congrats, we hope you were busy selling the shit out of it on Monday when it was losing as much as 25 percent of its value. (It closed down 21.47 percent, with after-hours trading trending also badly as of this writing.)

Wha’ happen? Well, the company had a regulatory filing due to the SEC, and in it Trump Media reported total losses of $58.5 million in 2023, with total revenue of a whopping $4.5 million. Which makes it about as valuable as a three-store Pizza Hut franchise in Bumblefuck, Idaho, according to our admittedly haphazard calculations. The company’s total revenue just in the fourth quarter was a little over $750k, which was a 39 percent year-over-year drop from the fourth quarter of 2022.

Back