Stick A Fork In It...Truth Social Is Done

Given her hysterics in the 'electric bill' thread, I'm betting gfm went in big on DJT stock last week.

It was. The company showed losses last year. The only ones who made out like bandits were the ones who bought it at open and then dumped it the same day. The company itself is worthless.

It was. The company showed losses last year. The only ones who made out like bandits were the ones who bought it at open and then dumped it the same day. The company itself is worthless.
Yup. I should have done the same, but I wasn't interested.

It was no secret that TS was losing tens of million$. Everything he touches dies.

He only started the platform because he was tossed from Twitter. The SPAC that purchased his company was fined for illegal business practices, as they made it clear what their intentions were when they took on investors.

That's illegal for a SPAC.

Yup. I should have done the same, but I wasn't interested.

It was no secret that TS was losing tens of million$. Everything he touches dies.

He only started the platform because he was tossed from Twitter. The SPAC that purchased his company was fined for illegal business practices, as they made it clear what their intentions were when they took on investors.

That's illegal for a SPAC.

Not only does whatever he touches dies, it's usually involved in scams or fraud or other illegalities, notice that? :laugh:

Somehow this will end up being twisted into "It's Biden's fault" or "The libs did it."

Not only does whatever he touches dies, it's usually involved in scams or fraud or other illegalities, notice that? :laugh:

Somehow this will end up being twisted into "It's Biden's fault" or "The libs did it."

If Biden or the "libs" did something to fuck up Trump,
how does one refer to that as a "fault?"

You can follow its demise in real time here

The platform has no income, tens of millions in losses, and no plan to earn anything in the future.

Sure...many jumped on the IPO in order to ride the roller coaster up and then jump off.

No analyst has a positive review for this sham.

Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses, 'greater risks' on Trump's involvement[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

It's a good thing JPP MAGAts don't have any money to invest in Trump's latest bankruptcy scam. LOL

APRIL FOOLS:eye roll:
^^^
Proof ExLax is detached from reality.

https://newrepublic.com/article/180329/trump-truth-social-loses-money
Trump’s Truth Social Play Is Already Failing
In one week the former president is down a billion dollars—courtesy of the SEC.

The bad news was delivered in an 8-k form filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and accompanying documents. These materials reveal that Truth Social, which was valued at about $8 billion when the stock debuted last week, lost $58 million last year. Revenues were only about $4 million, and Truth Social “expects to continue to incur operating losses and negative cash flows from operating activities for the foreseeable future.” At the end of trading Monday, Truth Social’s value was marked down to (a still wildly-inflated) $6.7 billion.

[h=1]I spent 24 hours on Trump's Truth Social so you don't have to. No wonder it's tanking[/h]

[FONT=&quot]Twenty-four hours of scrolling through posts from "Truthsayers" on the two-year-old platform explained why the site is tanking. In short, partisan echo chambers are stale, musty spaces that lack the sort of oppositional views needed to make social media tick. Truth Social feels like a MAGA town hall in a ventless conference room, where an endless line of folks step up to the mic to share how the world is out to get them.[/FONT]

^^^
Proof ExLax is detached from reality.

https://newrepublic.com/article/180329/trump-truth-social-loses-money
Trump’s Truth Social Play Is Already Failing
In one week the former president is down a billion dollars—courtesy of the SEC.

The bad news was delivered in an 8-k form filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and accompanying documents. These materials reveal that Truth Social, which was valued at about $8 billion when the stock debuted last week, lost $58 million last year. Revenues were only about $4 million, and Truth Social “expects to continue to incur operating losses and negative cash flows from operating activities for the foreseeable future.” At the end of trading Monday, Truth Social’s value was marked down to (a still wildly-inflated) $6.7 billion.
It’s why he’s suing the co founders.

My Pillow, and several trump branded garbage products are the sole advertisers.

It's been a while since I've seen Mike Lindell. Anyone know what he's up to these days? Getting measured for an orange jumpsuit? Planning to leave the country?

It's been a while since I've seen Mike Lindell. Anyone know what he's up to these days? Getting measured for an orange jumpsuit? Planning to leave the country?
He's on Bannon's Nazi hour podcast a lot, whining about having to close down his factories.

I'm sure he'll declare bankruptcy, and get back on cocaine.

Down 21% today. A new 52 week low.

I bet ExcessLies and LyinBitch are soiling their diapers.

flea.gif
tenor.gif

A new 52 week low.

Thats a lie on 7-20-23 it was 13.42.....4-3-24 its 51.11

Facing total ruin, he got kicked out of one of his warehouses for back rent. He hasn’t even settled with Smartmatic, yet. His lawyers have sued for payment as well. The guy is losing everything!

You can follow its demise in real time here

The platform has no income, tens of millions in losses, and no plan to earn anything in the future.

Sure...many jumped on the IPO in order to ride the roller coaster up and then jump off.

No analyst has a positive review for this sham.

Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses, 'greater risks' on Trump's involvement[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

Can bet your ass the fat man will cash in before the ship sinks, right up there with Trump U as one of the highest cons he’s pulled off yet

Back