Stick A Fork In It...Truth Social Is Done

Facing total ruin, he got kicked out of one of his warehouses for back rent. He hasn’t even settled with Smartmatic, yet. His lawyers have sued for payment as well. The guy is losing everything!

Just desserts for a traitor who supported the violent overthrow of our nation including supporting martial law.

Can bet your ass the fat man will cash in before the ship sinks, right up there with Trump U as one of the highest cons he’s pulled off yet

Agreed. Not a business guy, but I overheard on the news that there are rules about when and how much Trump can cash in.

1712152022558-png.1539527

But that's not something Trump did.

See, his indictments are actually stuff that he did.

But regardless, this thread is about Truth Social and how Trump is likely to not make anywhere near the money that many on here were all giddy about.

But that's not something Trump did.

See, his indictments are actually stuff that he did.

But regardless, this thread is about Truth Social and how Trump is likely to not make anywhere near the money that many on here were all giddy about.

Lyin' Fish doesn't care about the truth. He only cares about seeing Traitor Trump in the White House to protect dumb ass Euro-American geezers.

Agreed. Not a business guy, but I overheard on the news that there are rules about when and how much Trump can cash in.

He is trying to sue 2 people who helped start Lies Social because he said they were incompetent. Therefore they should give up their stock. Any guesses as to who would profit from that? Trump no longer needs them.

He is trying to sue 2 people who helped start Lies Social because he said they were incompetent. Therefore they should give up their stock. Any guesses as to who would profit from that? Trump no longer needs them.

They were both contestants on Trump’s the Apprentice, just like Omarosa, they served their purpose, now flush them

Trumpers say they wanted to have a businessman to be President. They got Trump who is not only the world's shittiest businessman but a greedy little fuck who worships money.

Trumpers say they wanted to have a businessman to be President. They got Trump who is not only the world's shittiest businessman but a greedy little fuck who worships money.
People also claimed that the nation should be run like a business.

Our domestic/foreign policy is not a zero sum game.

trump never understood that.

People also claimed that the nation should be run like a business.

Our domestic/foreign policy is not a zero sum game.

trump never understood that.
Agreed 100%. His fans, the MAGAts, don't understand either.

I WANT YOUR LOVE JUICE
PLEASE SPRAY IT OVER MY FACE
I WANT TO TASTE IT
Your a funny little guy, Pinkie, but, again, I'm married. I love my wife and don't fool around on her.

Have you tried Grindr or some other sex app? I'm certain there's are guys out there who will love to give you a pearl necklace. :thup:

Back