Stick A Fork In It...Truth Social Is Done

Trump said he was filthy rich from Truth unsocial. He was pulling down several billion. Yet there he was begging for bail money. You cannot believe what Trump says. You never could and never will.

He hates to spend his own money. Trump believes life is a Zero Sum Game and he plays it well that way. His fans are enthusiastic enough to send him their money so he doesn't have to spend his own.

Just another manic Monday

ULk43VN.png

This appears to be the normal slope for an IPO. Spike then drop to a more reasonable price. However IMHO, DJT stock is still way higher than its actual value. Trump still has billions in stock. You can call it "done", but it has made DJT richer and you more jelly...

I hope all of MAGA poured all their money into that hole.

I've always said that once Trump's political career is over in November, he'll become a Televangelists and he'll rake in billions and he'll wonder why he didn't do this in the first place.

This appears to be the normal slope for an IPO. Spike then drop to a more reasonable price. However IMHO, DJT stock is still way higher than its actual value. Trump still has billions in stock. You can call it "done", but it has made DJT richer and you more jelly...

Do you ever tire of polishing trumps ass!

I've always said that once Trump's political career is over in November, he'll become a Televangelists and he'll rake in billions and he'll wonder why he didn't do this in the first place.

Then he will remember he’s doing his church from a prison cell

Jelly of Trump, nope, I haven’t ever had a mug shot, nor would I make money by scamming others. There is absolutely nothing that would make me jealous of Trump. I enjoy my boring middle class life.

Many analysts are calling for it to settle at about $2/share.

There are no advertisers, and there is no positive revenue.

What is there to invest in?

Jelly of Trump, nope, I haven’t ever had a mug shot, nor would I make money by scamming others. There is absolutely nothing that would make me jealous of Trump. I enjoy my boring middle class life.
LOL. I though 'jelly' was a typo.

Many analysts are calling for it to settle at about $2/share.

There are no advertisers, and there is no positive revenue.

What is there to invest in?

Not sure, but Facebook was the same. No profit... but still highly valued. Tech stocks seem to always go this way.

Not sure about "jelly" - personally, I just found it weird when righties here were beating their chests for days about Trump's newly acquired wealth.

Like, I don't think I've ever cared about a rich politician I supported getting richer.

To me, it was cult talk.

Not sure, but Facebook was the same. No profit... but still highly valued. Tech stocks seem to always go this way.

Facebook had a network effect of dominance in their field. trump does not have that. Facebook had an obvious path to profitability. trump does not have that. Facebook went public in the time of ultra low interest rates, which meant that investors were willing to value future possible returns very highly. That is not today's reality.

Facebook had a network effect of dominance in their field. trump does not have that. Facebook had an obvious path to profitability. trump does not have that. Facebook went public in the time of ultra low interest rates, which meant that investors were willing to value future possible returns very highly. That is not today's reality.

Part of what I originally posted was how elevated the price was.

Part of what I originally posted was how elevated the price was.

The online advertising market is a mess. There is no obvious way that trump could even break into this bad market. So there are multiple obstacles for trump to have any important revenue. Facebook started in a time that online advertisement was highly overpriced, and they had control over a huge chunk of it.

Facebook(or Meta as they now preferred to be called) has a price to earnings in the mid 30's. That is a little high, but not insanely high. No one knows what the price to earnings of trump's social media is. he has virtually no earnings, with a price that is a recordable number, so his PE ratio is well over a million. It might be over a billion. These are insane numbers, especially considering that there is no obvious way to get that number below a thousand.

trump needs to show investors a quick and relatively certain way he will get his PE ratio below 50, or no serious investor will invest with him. That becomes even more important with high interest rates pushing up the cost of money. I can make 5+% returns with 100% safe investments that I can pull out anytime. Why would I give trump my money to get a negative return on that investment?

Back