Stick A Fork In It...Truth Social Is Done

Not sure, but Facebook was the same. No profit... but still highly valued. Tech stocks seem to always go this way.

Then you need to keep silent on how Social Media or Forums or other companies in this venue are valued since, clearly you have ZERO comprehension on this.

The difference between FaceBook and Truth Social, and why FaceBook was highly valued is that Facebook already had billions of Users and was showing no signs of its growth slowing. Facebook had not even pushed monetizing that massive audience yet but all the investors knew they had several avenues to do so. So Facebook did not need to do anything in its core business to generate massive profits other than targeting that base with revenue models.

Truth Social, on the other hand has NO VIABLE business currently. They have a shrinking USER base that is full of bots and no advertisers will touch the site. So unless Truth Social can do a complete turn around of their company they WILL go bankrupt.

To make it even more simply if tomorrow you give Trumps company $14 to fund them, your Return on Investment will be $1.

8ll8uz.jpg

121003072343-chart-facebook-billion-youtube.jpg

^^^FACEBOOK user base growth at IPO, May 2012

So again, NO, Damo, FaceBook was nothing resembling the 'SAME' as your deep analytical skill suggest. It is the most dishonest, or at best 'ignorant' statement to ignore what factors are valued and what are not, and just look at profits. Perhaps you have no clue of any of this, in this sector (how SM or Forums were valued) and it was just honest ignorance by you, or... OR you do know and just need to gaslight and lie.

The over-the-top gloating from some righties here was always mystifying. Like, just for starters - who cares how rich a politician is? I've supported some candidates strongly in the past, but I never cared about their net worth.

And second, it was always obvious that the "instant" wealth that was realized was essentially imaginary.

right.

so all this energy trying to prove trump is poor is misdirected.

attack his trade and border policies if you want a real discussion.

trade and border are the meat for men.

cake and candy is for the babies.

right.

Trump's trade policies were abysmal. Pretty much on par with your belief a globalist businessman will save us from globalist businessmen.

right.

Hey! I like a piece of cake after a good steak every now and then. And who doesn't like Reese's Peanut Butter cups?

Trump's trade policies were abysmal. Pretty much on par with your belief a globalist businessman will save us from globalist businessmen.

no they were great.

sending all the jobs away destroys the future of the nation. It;s not worth the short term profits for oligarchs.

and trump is in an actual real business. real estate development.

to encourage travel its best to not institute a unified totalitarian global culture.

been there done that loses all meaning. Take the ride, get your ticket punched.

live the life God intended.

Real men take their sweets as whiskey......

just kidding.

I love Toffifay.
poo-1024x618.png

I used to drink a bit of Crown Royal shooting pool and bowling. I quit 19 years ago. I haven't had more than a shot or two of Crown in months. Every once in a while someone would buy a round for a birthday or something and twist my arm to join them. A toast with friends never hurt anyone.

I used to drink a bit of Crown Royal shooting pool and bowling. I quit 19 years ago. I haven't had more than a shot or two of Crown in months. Every once in a while someone would buy a round for a birthday or something and twist my arm to join them. A toast with friends never hurt anyone.

I'm on IPA's my self.

sadly, I cannot buy six packs........

I buy one 20 oz a day......

I used to be....way worse.

as you were just discussing, the reward is probably farther in the future.

and as i was discussing, the future is conservative.

NO.

Stop, just stop.

When you growth is negative, you do not promote the future as the place where your value will be higher. You need to be less stupid.

It would be like if you were drowning in debt and heading to bankruptcy as the debt only grew each month, but you told your family to 'hold on as things will just get better as the debt grows', or in Trumps case as they have even less users.

8ll8uz.jpg

NO.

Stop, just stop.

When you growth is negative, you do not promote the future as the place where your value will be higher. You need to be less stupid.

It would be like if you were drowning in debt and heading to bankruptcy as the debt only grew each month, but you told your family to 'hold on as things will just get better as the debt grows', or in Trumps case as they have even less users.

8ll8uz.jpg

that's every promotion strategy, dipshit.

NO.

Stop, just stop.

8ll8uz.jpg

I wonder which MAGA morons on this forum bought into Trump's stock when it was near its high. I'm thinking Libhater, Stone, LyinBitch, ExcessLies, Yagina, Blackwater Lunchmeat, Truth Denier and a few others did and now they're soiling their diapers.

Well, you know what they say. "A fool and his money are soon parted".

tenor.gif
Kamala-Harris-GIF.gif

Last edited:
You can follow its demise in real time

The platform has no income, tens of millions in losses, and no plan to earn anything in the future.

Sure...many jumped on the IPO in order to ride the roller coaster up and then jump off.

No analyst has a positive review for this sham.

200.webp

The over-the-top gloating from some righties here was always mystifying. Like, just for starters - who cares how rich a politician is? I've supported some candidates strongly in the past, but I never cared about their net worth.

And second, it was always obvious that the "instant" wealth that was realized was essentially imaginary.

Projection from the mental case on steroids.

Back