Stick A Fork In It...Truth Social Is Done

Former president Donald Trump’s social media company said Monday it lost more than $58 million last year, sending its stock plunging roughly 25 percent only days after a highflying public debut valued it at more than $8 billion.

Trump Media & Technology Group, which owns Truth Social, said in a new Securities and Exchange Commission filing Monday that the company generated just over $4 million in revenue last year, including less than $1 million in the last quarter of 2023.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/04/01/truth-social-trump-media-results/

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I wonder which MAGA morons on this forum bought into Trump's stock when it was near its high. I'm thinking Libhater, Stone, LyinBitch, ExcessLies, Yagina, Blackwater Lunchmeat, Truth Denier and a few others did and now they're soiling their diapers.

Well, you know what they say. "A fool and his money are soon parted".

I would add Damocles to your list.

almost certainly he is one of those who made the mistake of giving Trump his credit card and got put on a weekly withdrawal unwittingly and is not suffering under crushing debt which is why he says 'how well the economy is ACTUALLY doing does not matter. What matters is how i feel'.

Mr. Owl just said a good percentage of the shares are shorted. Not much confidence in the #BlusteringBillionaire's business acumen there, is there? :laugh:
That’s what I’ve been reading. The short-sellers are predicting a fall…and I agree with them. LOL

I would add Damocles to your list.

almost certainly he is one of those who made the mistake of giving Trump his credit card and got put on a weekly withdrawal unwittingly and is not suffering under crushing debt which is why he says 'how well the economy is ACTUALLY doing does not matter. What matters is how i feel'.

Damo actually said that? Was he serious? Sounds like another one is in the Cult.

Damo actually said that? Was he serious? Sounds like another one is in the Cult.

yes that is Damo's actual position.

He says we are being gaslit by the media and dupes for believing them when they say the economy is doing so well.

He says what matters is not the data on things like personal savings, home equity, stock market and retirement savings and jobs data, all being up and near record highs and instead the only thing that matters is how people feel.

So if on Jan6th we see for FACT that rioters attacked the Capital, and everyone including Trump, McConnell and McCarthy calls them out for those crimes, but then Trump and Right Media engage in a campaign to make people FEEL they are 'Hostages' and Damo and others change and FEEL that way, well then the prior FACTS do not matter. If Right Derp Media and Trump can convince people 'Up is Down' and that is what they need to FEEL, Damo says that is enough.

And to be fair to Trump he began his run telling the Magats that. That they were not believe their eyes and ears and only what he told them was true. Damo swalled it hook, line and sinker.

Down another 10% today. Down to $33.
Trump's stock has all kinds of marks on it from investors touching it with ten foot poles.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From CNN, 12:57 EDT Friday 12 April:

Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group are in free fall.

The Truth Social owner’s share price dropped another 5% as of mid-day Friday, leaving it on track for a seventh losing day out of the past eight.

The only gain during that span was a tiny one of 0.8% on Tuesday.

Trump Media is now trading below $31. That’s a far cry from the intraday spike to nearly $80 on March 26, the day it went public on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “DJT.”

You can follow its demise in real time here

The platform has no income, tens of millions in losses, and no plan to earn anything in the future.

Sure...many jumped on the IPO in order to ride the roller coaster up and then jump off.

No analyst has a positive review for this sham.

Trump Media stock tanks as new filing reveals heavy losses, 'greater risks' on Trump's involvement[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

Trump's stake is worth $2.8 BILLION as of today.

Need a hankie?

Back