Stocks up?

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Why are stocks up on a massive government takeover of Fannie May And Freddie Mac?

I thought government welfare caused investors to take their money out of the market and put it elsewhere?

I guess when your market depends on fascism, more fascism makes everyone excited.

The truth is laid bare. All you have to do is see it.

Yup. We've said myriad times that this would be coming and that it is not "free-market".

Fully agree.

If they let the housing market just bottom out, people who could never dream of getting a home could have them. So much for an "ownership society". It's a good thing we're giving these incompetent bankers and house flippers peace of mind to the detriment of the actually needy.

considering the reliance the government has put on housing value.. such as equity use, reverse mortgages for retirement, valuation for taxes and inheritance. etc.

they have no choice unless u want a depression.

how so? no pensions, ira's 401k's suck.. town base taxs on home values.

home value and ownership is the bedrock of our entire economy.

There are always choices. WHy is government intervention fine to protect stock investors and bankers but wrong for the poorest amongst us? You are a sick fascist freak.

USMORON, ged is not good enough for you.
What country is better financially that the great USA???

If they let the housing market just bottom out, people who could never dream of getting a home could have them. So much for an "ownership society". It's a good thing we're giving these incompetent bankers and house flippers peace of mind to the detriment of the actually needy.

Finally after 7,000 posts one I agree with asshat on. Screw the bankers and the speculators. LET them fail.
We all pay higher propped up real estate prices and taxes for these tools.
No way, not now, not eva.
:clink:

Back