Stocks up?

Nora thinks you did not dance well enough to deserve a treat, and I agree, dancing squirrel. Freud would love you - with your projection, you show that you are upset, and that you are a titty-baby. Freud would say your Mama weaned you too soon and made you sad. :cry:

Try again, dancing squirrel? Jump higher this time.

Nora thinks you did not dance well enough to deserve a treat, and I agree, dancing squirrel. Freud would love you - with your projection, you show that you are upset, and that you are a titty-baby. Freud would say your Mama weaned you too soon and made you sad. :cry:

Try again, dancing squirrel? Jump higher this time.
Don't speak to solitary that way. It's rude. he's dealing with his mommy-titty issues. You're not assisting him on his path to recovery.

Why are stocks up on a massive government takeover of Fannie May And Freddie Mac?

I thought government welfare caused investors to take their money out of the market and put it elsewhere?

I guess when your market depends on fascism, more fascism makes everyone excited.

The truth is laid bare. All you have to do is see it.

I see it. I look forward to the day of our second great depression--so I can video tape them jumping out of their high rise offices.

You know the stock broker suicides is a myth, right?

really ? Darn I was looking forward to splat competitions. People sitting on the curb holding up signs numbered from 1-10.

I guess you can't open the windows in the buildings now anyway.

Back