Stocks up?

And if it was a zero sum game nobody would have jobs. Fortunately new companies are opening with regularity.
It's never a zero sum game. The fascists make all the money they need for themselves and make everyone else work for it. Their power is infinite, very far from zero, indeed.

Currency Reform Now!

A ged and a loney, college would have been wasted on you two nuts anyway.

There's nothing about being a fascist that requires much education. In fact, your mind, judgement, and character have been perverted by the institutions you cherish.

And working at office depot with an IT degree doesn't take much, and neither does being poor.
Azzhat, bet your single to. loser

And working at office depot with an IT degree doesn't take much, and neither does being poor.
Azzhat, bet your single to. loser

Again, douche, your facts are wrong. Why do all your arguments end with you going into a delustional psychotic episode?

You want some, half-wit? Retards like you should just keep it shut.
What are you talking about? Let me guess, if I were to engage in a 'debate' with you, it would devolve into you flapping around like a bee-stung retard ranting about noahides, jooooooss, chinese slavery, and fascist control of everything. I just don't have the patience to suffer you today, fool.

What are you talking about? Let me guess, if I were to engage in a 'debate' with you, it would devolve into you flapping around like a bee-stung retard ranting about noahides, jooooooss, chinese slavery, and fascist control of everything. I just don't have the patience to suffer you today, fool.

No. It would end in me completely destroying you and you ending with insults. You started at the end today, without even making an attempt. What an ignorant twat you turned out to be. Your mother must be ashamed.

AHZ is running around just poking people attempting to get some sort of reaction.

I find it hilarious.

It's much more than that. It's pointing out naked fascism in broad daylight while the fascists try to deny it, or legitimize it. They can't really decide. I laugh at your transparency.

No. It would end in me completely destroying you and you ending with insults. You started at the end today, without even making an attempt. What an ignorant twat you turned out to be. Your mother must be ashamed.
You can do better than that. :cof1: Try again? I'm bored. Entertain me, puppet!

Back