Storm the Bastille

dukkha

Verified User
BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

You fascists will be defeated.

Appears “dukka” is glued to Fox, Newsmax, and OAN, currently those networks are saying this is the culminating expression of frustration over the way Trump has been treated for the last four years, that it is no different than the summer riots, and Democrats now criticizing Trump for his inaction are hypocritical because they said little during those events

It’s beautiful, of course nothing is mentioned of the fact that Trump not only encouraged these people to come to Washington on January 6th, but also hours before fired up the very individuals storming the House/Senate chambers, and actually instructed them to March down to the Capital

The Bastille was a prison that housed French elites like de Sade. The equivalent would be a white collar prison like the one that Jordan Belfort played tennis in with Tommy Chong.

Appears “dukka” is glued to Fox, Newsmax, and OAN, currently those networks are saying this is the culminating expression of frustration over the way Trump has been treated for the last four years, that it is no different than the summer riots, and Democrats now criticizing Trump for his inaction are hypocritical because they said little during those events

It’s beautiful, of course nothing is mentioned of the fact that Trump not only encouraged these people to come to Washington on January 6th, but also hours before fired up the very individuals storming the House/Senate chambers, and actually instructed them to March down to the Capital
Marching down to the Capitol is a common protest. "firing up" is a common methodology for DC protests/
and no it's nott the "last 4 year" i specifically gave the reason -the stolen election -and lack of accountable redress

why is it OK for BLM/ANTIFA to riot ALL SUMMER and destroy countless properties for political purposes
yet "storming the Bastille" is "different"??

The Bastille was a prison that housed French elites like de Sade. The equivalent would be a white collar prison like the one that Jordan Belfort played tennis in with Tommy Chong.
who cares. do you not understand common parlance?

You are a traitor to the United States of America.

I oppose Bastille Day, the French First Republic, the Jacobins, and their Reign of Terror. So, I have a problem with the common parlance of the word.
wonderful. thanks for the continued derailing..pearls before swine as usual around here

Back