Storm the Bastille

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Shouldn't you be living in Russia?

I've worked with special needs children. It's funny every time one of them said they have patience with me. :D

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Popular redress because their boy lost the election? No other recourse?
How about accepting the will of the people. It's called Democracy. You should try it.

Popular redress because their boy lost the election? No other recourse?
How about accepting the will of the people. It's called Democracy. You should try it.
look dullard -since you need this spoon fed "will of the people" does not include "irregularities"
compounded with lack of ability for redress, or prior litigation for rectification- here we are

shouldn't you be prying your head out of your ass?

Shouldn't YOU be prying YOUR head out of Trump's ass? And sticking his Dick back in your mouth?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
6234108.gif
funny-gif-baby-concerned-girl-crying1.gif

Face recognition software using cameras in the building are recognizing Antifa rioters, apparently breaking into the building disguised as Trump supporters.

Meanwhile Trump supporters held a peaceful protest outside, made up of an amazing number of people.

Back