Storm the Bastille

Yeah, Trump Whiners are quite scary, aren't they.

Yes. They sure are!

OC2o4VF.jpg

You cannot write a coherent thought. Don't make me laugh, you don't know shit.

Yeah, I can. And everyone here knows it including you.

You know what today was about?

You made your bed, now lie in it. There ain't no kumbaya coming....no unity. You pricks are going to pay for what you did.

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now
Why aren't you there, comrade dookie? Was it laundry day?

Face it, limp dick, you're all talk and no action. You're a typical Russian coward.

8IOHnt4.jpg

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Hillbilly Insurrection Backfires

Some GOP senators reverse objections to Electoral College certification after protesters storm Capitol

--- Seven senators who promised to object to certification changed their minds after the Hillbilly Insurrection ---

Many of the Republican senators who had promised to object to the certification of President-elect Joe Biden's victory in the general election changed their mind late Wednesday after a violent mob of President Donald Trump's supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol Wednesday.

Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., who promised Trump in person at a rally two days ago she would object to the certification, reversed course, saying she could not "in good conscience" follow through on objecting to Biden's presidency.

"When I arrived in Washington this morning, I fully intended to object to the certification of the electoral votes. However, the events that have transpired today have forced me to reconsider and I cannot now, in good conscience, object," said Loeffler, in what could be her last speech in the chamber after losing reelection to Rev. Raphael Warnock in Georgia's Senate runoff one day earlier.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...ge-certification-protesters/story?id=75099780

Back