Storm the Bastille

We have more freedom than any human beings in the history of the planet earth.

Not according to Democrats. They think and have convinced many there is nothing but oppression in this country. That is it impossible to make it here unless you bow down to Democrat handouts. And please, do not even bother trying to argue that fact.

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

only a trump voter is stupid enough to confuse protesting unarmed black people being murdered by cops with easily led goons following the urgings of a would be tyrant bitch like trump who cannot accept getting his ass beaten in a fair election AND STORMING OUR CAPITOL BUILDING LIKE A THIRD WORLD MOB. what a stupid little bitch you are.

only a trump voter is stupid enough to confuse protesting unarmed black people being murdered by cops with easily led goons following the urgings of a would be tyrant bitch like trump who cannot accept getting his ass beaten in a fair election AND STORMING OUR CAPITOL BUILDING LIKE A THIRD WORLD MOB. what a stupid little bitch you are.
ha ha ha.
so BLM riots are just fine ( and they destroyed peoples lives across the nation) because you support their Marxist politics. that is a hypocrite of the first order

Marching down to the Capitol is a common protest. "firing up" is a common methodology for DC protests/
and no it's nott the "last 4 year" i specifically gave the reason -the stolen election -and lack of accountable redress

why is it OK for BLM/ANTIFA to riot ALL SUMMER and destroy countless properties for political purposes
yet "storming the Bastille" is "different"??

They had no business storming the capital. Period.

But, you’re dead on with the rest. Democrats sat on their hands *all summer* while leftists of varying stripes destroyed property, destroyed statues, occupied local government buildings and city blocks and engaged in all manner thuggery and now, all of sudden, ‘democracy is threatened’ by this protest.

Pardon me for being a little cynical about your outrage, lefties.

But, you’re dead on with the rest. Democrats sat on their hands *all summer* while leftists of varying stripes destroyed property, destroyed statues, occupied local government buildings and city blocks and engaged in all manner thuggery and now, all of sudden, ‘democracy is threatened’ by this protest.

the only thing worse then failing to condemn violence is selective failure to condemn violence

yes the SCALE of BLM/ANTIFA violence is also off the charts compared to this.

True. But it made them ALL realize they are not royalty and cannot hide behind cameras talking shit. When you push people far enough they will take action. It is good to remind them all of that once in a while. Hope you have a good evening.

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

For the sake of discussion let me ask this. Democrats claim Republicans cheat every election that we win. They're full of sh*t but they make the claim. Would it have been ok if they had done this in the past or do this in the future?

True. But it made them ALL realize they are not royalty and cannot hide behind cameras talking shit. When you push people far enough they will take action. It is good to remind them all of that once in a while. Hope you have a good evening.

Apart from being incensed by the behavior of small number of idiots I’m trying to have a good evening.

Thanks.

Spot on with the pushing though. Trump supporters have been quietly seething for some time—just over the bullshit that went on the past four years. And apparently gotten away with, over the last four years.

This election did it. It’s not surprising in that sense.

Why do we need riots?

Apart from being incensed by the behavior of small number of idiots I’m trying to have a good evening.

Thanks.

Spot on with the pushing though. Trump supporters have been quietly seething for some time—just over the bullshit that went on the past four years. And apparently gotten away with, over the last four years.

This election did it. It’s not surprising in that sense.

Wait a minute, the only one echoing fraud in the election is Trump, and he does it without any proof, repeatingly, telling those people storming the Capital today they were cheated, unsubstantially, so if you are going to conclude “this election did it” who are you talking about

another moron..note to self; ban the idjits incapable of discourse

Here is my ban list, you're welcome.

Althea; BidenPresident; CharacterAssassin; Charoite; Cypress; Diesel; DonaldvoTrumpovich; Dutch Uncle; Evince; Guno; Hoosier Daddy; Iolo/Penderyn; Katzgar; Moon; Poor Richard Saunders; ThatOwlWoman; Trumpet

Last edited:
You said this: "and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM riots as needed for WTF reasons"

If you didn't mean to say that, then perhaps you need to word it better?
no
if you can't put words in context, and ask for a reply based on an idea rather then a snippet
I have no desire to "clarify" what was already said

no
if you can't put words in context, and ask for a reply based on an idea rather then a snippet
I have no desire to "clarify" what was already said

You said that LW accept ANTIFA/BLM riots as needed.

We know that thugs want free stuff, so we know the reason for that.

Back