Storm the Bastille

I’m going to borrow a page out of the BLM Defense Playbook.

It’s unfair to judge the protest by the actions of a few. Everyone objects to violence at protests but the violence is a separate thing from the reasons for the protest itself. Furthermore, under no circumstances is anyone but the thugs themselves responsible for their own unlawful actions.

But, but?

All your scum as proven

Racist groups did that violence idiot

In both cases

I picked a weird time to get suspended, so, I just want to add a few things. As I indicated over the summer and fall, I am not a fan of riots. It therefore disappointed me that capitol police didn't open fire and kill a lot more retards than just the one bitch who poorly represented my service branch.

Now just imagine that I have been posting that line of inflammatory rhetoric for the past week and that it has worn on you a bit (or you like it, and wish to have a beer with me).

:usflag:

*As always, I mean all of the above 100% and am not trolling

Where are you on these facts now?

Well, their position was being attacked. It's not like Tiananmen Square where the protestors were out in the public sphere, and not storming a defended area.

Now, if DC had been better prepared, I suppose the breach could have been prevented from the start. Clearly, the capitol police were caught by surprise that the retards moved on the Capitol Building.

And now we know the whole truth huh

Republicans manipulated the response by the authorities

Based on crowd percentage it was more mostly peaceful than BLM protests lol.

There were hundreds of thousands of peaceful’s and a couple hundred rioters. Also, Trump rallies are notoriously peaceful. How many times did Trump hold a rally in the tens of thousands and there were only one or two incidents of the kind that are normal in any crowd that size?

Too many to count.

All the violence was caused by racists

Nearly 1000 have been prosecuted and there are more to come

ALL WERE TRUMPERS

Saw that.

At minimum, it was a serious lapse of security. The whole thing could have been averted with proper preparation. And since it was a political coup [irony alert] for democrats and Trump haters I can see why some would think it was planned.

Caused by Trump people

One crime hurt the American public by destroying people's livelihoods and actually making them fear the public spaces they inhabit even more. The Trumptards had a much smaller impact, and everyone who was victimized by BLM can see that.

The FBI has determined who caused all the violence

Your team of racist fucks

BLM/ANTIFA rioted all summer for their political reasons.
we storm the Peoples House - and LW goes nuts, while accepting ANTIFA/BLM
riots as needed for WTF reasons

our institutions are ossified, corrupt and non-responsive.
Court refuse to hear for standing or because not "dispositive"
Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

Dude, I learned about the Boogy man early in life. I didn't have to worry about him anymore.

You should try it.

Don't create Boogy Men for yourself. Try to brave life without thinking the Boogy Man is always out there to get you!

Secretary of State usurp Constitutional authority,backed by partisan state supreme courts

They've had enough, and this is popular redress because they have no other recourse.
I certainly understand the frustration of not being heard - well they hear it now

View First Unread
Search Thread
Rate This Thread
Display
Verified User
Thanks
Thanked 23,736 Times in 16,548 PostsGroans249Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts
Default Storm the Bastille

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:
cancel2 2022 (01-06-2021), Celticguy (01-06-2021), Darth Omar (01-06-2021), Guille (01-06-2021), MAGA MAN (01-06-2021), Truth Detector (01-07-2021)

SCOTUS punted on Texas vs. Pennsylvania
Penn. Sec of State acted without legislative authority ( purview on running POTUS elections) -
greatly harming Tx (standing) who cast Trump electoral votes (postmarks, sigs, etc)

Further proof that our institutions are ossified and unresponsive.

Sidebar:
Dems can't stop blaming 1/6 for all the nations problems, but the voters are clearly blaming the Dems
I'll go with the voters

The voters said fuck you to you all idiot

Back