Strike on Israeli Golan Heights kills 11 and threatens to spark a wider war. Hezbollah denies a role

You get street mugged- your wallet is mine ? You really don't know how silly you are, do you.
False analogy. Somebody tries to mug me. I beat the shit out of them. Since they were the aggressor, I sue them for damages to my clothing and medical bills. They're forced to pay.

You started it. I finished it. You pay. That's how it's worked in the wars with Israel and their neighbors. Their neighbors started it, Israel finished it. Their neighbors pay.

Israel needs to disappear for the sake of world peace, justice and the rule of law.
If Israel disappeared tomorrow, the Middle East would still be just as fucked up as it is today. Syria is having a civil war. Israel didn't start that. The Palestinians have tried to do coups and take over countries like Jordan. Israel didn't tell them to. Egypt won't let them in Egypt because they do terrorist shit there when they come in.

Then there's Lebanon. It's fucked up like a soup sandwich. The Christian factions fight the Muslim factions, and the Muslim factions fight each other. Iran is funding terrorists and revolutionaries in Iraq and Yemen, among other places.

On the other hand, if all these warring Arab factions disappeared from the Middle East tomorrow there likely would be peace.

Give one Arab a gun you get a massacre. Give two Arabs guns and you get a war.

If Israel disappeared tomorrow, the Middle East would still be just as fucked up as it is today. Syria is having a civil war. Israel didn't start that. The Palestinians have tried to do coups and take over countries like Jordan. Israel didn't tell them to. Egypt won't let them in Egypt because they do terrorist shit there when they come in.

Then there's Lebanon. It's fucked up like a soup sandwich. The Christian factions fight the Muslim factions, and the Muslim factions fight each other. Iran is funding terrorists and revolutionaries in Iraq and Yemen, among other places.

On the other hand, if all these warring Arab factions disappeared from the Middle East tomorrow there likely would be peace.

Give one Arab a gun you get a massacre. Give two Arabs guns and you get a war.
The Sauis are fighting the Houthis

False analogy. Somebody tries to mug me. I beat the shit out of them. Since they were the aggressor, I sue them for damages to my clothing and medical bills. They're forced to pay.

You started it. I finished it. You pay. That's how it's worked in the wars with Israel and their neighbors. Their neighbors started it, Israel finished it. Their neighbors pay.
OK- so you're laid out flat and mugged. Your wallet is mine. I won. Fuck the law. No getting it back. I won.

Now try calling THAT a ' false analogy ' , dumbass.

International law was built upon the sacrifices of hundreds of thousands of good people. How you think that it's not relevant to genocidal assholes isn't worth contemplating.
Thanks for the wallet. Fuck you.

Haw, haw..........................................haw.

OK- so you're laid out flat and mugged. Your wallet is mine. I won. Fuck the law. No getting it back. I won.

Now try calling THAT a ' false analogy ' , dumbass.

International law was built upon the sacrifices of hundreds of thousands of good people. How you think that it's not relevant to genocidal assholes isn't worth contemplating.
Thanks for the wallet. Fuck you.

Haw, haw..........................................haw.
Yep, pretty much. That's how wars work.

"Israel is Dead"

Scott Ritter: Israel Faces Unthinkable Defeat Against Iran & Hezbollah: Is This The End?​

A rocket strike Saturday at a soccer field killed at least 11 children and teens, Israeli authorities said, in the deadliest strike on an Israeli target along the country's northern border since the fighting between Israel and the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah began. It raised fears of a broader regional war.

Israel blamed Hezbollah for the strike in the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights, but Hezbollah rushed to deny any role. Israel's military called it a “very serious” event and said it would act accordingly.

“Hezbollah fired a rocket at children playing soccer in northern Israel. It then lied and claimed they did not carry out the attack,” said the military's chief spokesman, Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari. He called it the deadliest attack on Israeli civilians since the Hamas attack on Oct. 7 that sparked the war in Gaza. He said 20 others were wounded.

“There is no doubt that Hezbollah has crossed all the red lines here, and the response will reflect that,” Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz told Israeli Channel 12. “We are nearing the moment in which we face an all-out war.”

You coward jews are always playing the victim. Hezbollah lives by a code of honor that only attacks military targets. They deny responsibility and eventually the truth will come out. What was a munitions depot doing on a kids soccer field?

Stay off the 5 train, you smell like a swine.

You coward jews are always playing the victim. Hezbollah lives by a code of honor that only attacks military targets. They deny responsibility and eventually the truth will come out. What was a munitions depot doing on a kids soccer field?

:facepalm:

Yea, sure...

Hezbollah's arsenal of artillery rockets consists of unguided, fin stabilized, schlock of the same sort of shitty quality that Hamas fires at Israel. These have CEP's (Circular Error Probable--the circle in which they are likely to hit like 75 to 90% of the time) on the order of hundreds of yards.

180703_missiles_hezbollah.png

Most are derivatives of the old WW 2 M-13 Katyusha rocket. Those were intended for area bombardment. That means what Hezbollah (and Hamas) are firing into Israel are rockets that are intended to land within Israel. The launch crew has no idea what they'll hit and are happy if they hit something, anything.

A rocket strike Saturday at a soccer field killed at least 11 children and teens, Israeli authorities said, in the deadliest strike on an Israeli target along the country's northern border since the fighting between Israel and the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah began. It raised fears of a broader regional war.

Israel blamed Hezbollah for the strike in the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights, but Hezbollah rushed to deny any role. Israel's military called it a “very serious” event and said it would act accordingly.

“Hezbollah fired a rocket at children playing soccer in northern Israel. It then lied and claimed they did not carry out the attack,” said the military's chief spokesman, Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari. He called it the deadliest attack on Israeli civilians since the Hamas attack on Oct. 7 that sparked the war in Gaza. He said 20 others were wounded.

“There is no doubt that Hezbollah has crossed all the red lines here, and the response will reflect that,” Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz told Israeli Channel 12. “We are nearing the moment in which we face an all-out war.”

Iran, @moon 's financial supporter, is behind all of this.

Yea, sure...

Hezbollah's arsenal of artillery rockets consists of unguided, fin stabilized, schlock of the same sort of shitty quality that Hamas fires at Israel. These have CEP's (Circular Error Probable--the circle in which they are likely to hit like 75 to 90% of the time) on the order of hundreds of yards.

180703_missiles_hezbollah.png

Most are derivatives of the old WW 2 M-13 Katyusha rocket. Those were intended for area bombardment. That means what Hezbollah (and Hamas) are firing into Israel are rockets that are intended to land within Israel. The launch crew has no idea what they'll hit and are happy if they hit something, anything.

Bibi the butcher has an international arrest warrant out for being a genocidal war criminal. The US is required by law to arrest Bibi once he steps on US soil, yet he was given an invite to the peoples house to demand citizens be stripped of our constitutional right to protest.

The majority of the US government are whores who take money from the jew lobby to get on their knees and suck Bibi's dick. The irony is Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthis are kicking jew ass to the point israel will be wiped off the map by 2035. You republicans are a disgrace to conservative principles.

Back