Stubborn Old Narcissist Ambles Toward Disaster

What makes you believe she is incompetent?
Have you seen and listened to her? Ever? Plus she's accomplished nothing in almost 4 years... She was just a check the boxes DEI hire... as I'm sure you know.... ...And for that reason
they can't get rid of Joe because they can't get rid of her...

Last edited:
Have you seen and listened to her? Ever? Plus she's accomplished nothing in almist 4 years... She was just a check the boxes DEI hire... as I'm sure you know.... ...And for that reason
they can't get rid of Joe because they can't get rid of her...
VP’s rarely accomplish much. I’m sorry she speaks differently than you.

She's an
embarrassment every time she appears.... You are correct... I have never gone around shouting uterus Or vagina or fibroids... venn diagrams or yellow school buses.... or kackling maniacally... Nor do I have to hire an audience of children To listen to crazy space talk...lol...:)

Sorry to say this, RB, but if you lived through the 4 years of the Trump administration...and cannot see what there is to fear for the Republic...there is no way to explain it to you.

It would be like trying to explain why Hitler was a danger to Germany.

Trump may be the most disgusting thing ever to happen to America.
Harris has been busy promoting voting right and abortions rights.
She, like all VPs serve a supporting role to the President and she has done her job very well.

https://www.forbes.com › Innovation › Consumer Tech

May 8, 2023 — A video featuring Vice President Kamala Harris speaking gibberish has gone viral on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and TikTok ...

She's an
embarrassment every time she appears.... You are correct... I have never gone around shouting uterus Or vagina or fibroids... venn diagrams or yellow school buses.... or kackling maniacally... Nor do I have to hire an audience of children To listen to crazy space talk...lol...:)
Maybe you should….

She's Failed at both supporting women's rights and voting rights... Unless you're not actually listening to her... And then you might think she is being Effective...

We have a vegetable as president, holder of the nuclear codes, Commander-in-Chief, the leader of the free world and an affirmative active hire as VP who has failed on the two tasks given to her.

They both are an embarrassment to America and the world.

We have a vegetable as president, holder of the nuclear codes, Commander-in-Chief, the leader of the free world and an affirmative active hire as VP who has failed on the two tasks given to her.

They both are an embarrassment to America and the world.
Terribly embarrassing, both of them....

Some contemporaries comment:

John Rich's Kamala Harris Comment Goes Viral​

1720877521803.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › john-rich-kamala-harris-v...

4 days ago — John Rich is no stranger to weighing in on politics and now he's shared his thoughts about what could happen in the future.

"Kick That F****** Door": Kamala Harris' Comment At White ...​

1720877521828.png
NDTV
https://www.ndtv.com › World News

May 14, 2024 — US Vice President Kamala Harris during an event live-streamed on the White House website dropped the F-bomb as she discussed how minorities ...

Reactions: TOP
Back