Suddenly Trump Looks Older and More Deranged

Her lack of qualifications did not matter.

Why are you a racist, Walter?

Joe Biden Definitively Vows to Pick a Woman Vice President

View attachment 28281
Time Magazine
https://time.com › Politics › 2020 Election

Mar 15, 2020 — In the first one-on-one Democratic primary debate Sunday, former Vice President Joe Biden vowed to pick a woman Vice President.

Black men and whites men and women need not apply.
Indeed
Wow, you sound crazy.
Why? She's not...;) Although these days I guess that people Can identify any way they choose...;) Many people embrace their multi racial ethnicity... I respect that...

Now the Republicans are the ones saddled with a candidate who can’t make a clear argument or finish a sentence.

Four days after the end of the Republican National Convention, it suddenly looks like a very different event. I watched it intermittently, on television, along with perhaps 25 million other Americans (a relatively small number, though enough to matter). I focused on the highlights, like most viewers did. I read the analysis and thought I understood what had happened. But in the light of President Joe Biden’s brave and unprecedented decision to drop out of the race, my memory of what Donald Trump and his party were doing and saying has permanently shifted. I suspect this will be true for at least some of the other 25 million of us too.

Whatever happens next, the frame has altered. Now it is the Republicans who are saddled with the elderly candidate, the one who can’t make a clear argument or finish a sentence without veering off into anecdote. Now the Democrats are instead proposing something new. Now it is the many pundits who were already bored by the race and ready to wrap it up who look foolish.

Remember, if you still can: The Republican convention was a carefully curated, meticulously planned presentation. As my colleague Tim Alberta has said, the theme was “strength.” Strength was expressed by exaggerated, absurd, comic-book figures: Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock. The latter chanted “Fight, fight!”

Be afraid Guano, be very afraid. Then figure it out.

Be afraid Guano, be very afraid. Then figure it out.
The useful idiot should know that neither the president, VP or Secretary of State met Netanyahu when he arrived.

Some of the congressional Democratic loons are going to boycott his speech.

The Democrats may assassinate him.

Odd he mentions that, but isn't concerned in the least that the only reason she was chosen to be VP, etc. is her gender and color...
And it's the only reason they're allowing her to go forward for the moment...well, that and their incredible hate for President Trump...
That's their America...
Just wait for the truth to come out about why they made Joe resign on Twitter...;)
YhmyQ64.jpg

Indeed

Why? She's not...;) Although these days I guess that people Can identify any way they choose...;) Many people embrace their multi racial ethnicity... I respect that...
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

Reactions: TOP
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Indeed..."DEI" is failing for good reasons..

The Forgotten lessons of Dallas 1963 and Memphis 1968

“…we may never know Thomas Crooks’s motive for shooting Mr. Trump. But politicians, media figures and all citizens must ask whether the constant drumbeat of Trump as Hitler might have created an atmosphere in which an unstable 20-year-old was encouraged to take a shot.
WSj

You think that she is the only Black woman with any qualifications? Are you really that racist?

If we accept there are millions of highly qualified Black women, then there are many other reasons for her to be picked.
M. Obama comes to mind.
she has a good education, she has seen how things work in the W H ,
and would be good on the ballot as President OR VP
have a nice day

Michelle Obama would make a great politician, but I think she is burned out on politics. You cannot force someone to be a politician.
I also think Senator LT. COL. Tammy Duckworth would be great at either President or VP.
one thing I am sure the Republicans would bring up is she was born in Thailand, but like Obama is a US Citizen.
and being an actual war vet she would take away any advantage the Republicans think they get from running Vance , and promoting him as a vet. and she is from ILL. and would help secure the mid west states for the Dems.
I hope people will take the time to read this link.
Have a nice day

Last edited:
I also think Senator LT. COL. Tammy Duckworth would be great at either President or VP.
one thing I am sure the Republicans would bring up is she was born in Thailand, but like Obama is a US Citizen.
and being an actual war vet she would take away any advantage the Republicans think they get from running Vance , and promoting him as a vet. and she is from ILL. and would help secure the mid west states for the Dems.
I hope people will take the time to read this link.
Have a nice day
Because she is half asian, her being born abroad is a big deal. McCain who was white, being born abroad is nothing. Kind of strange how that works.

Duckworth lost her legs serving America, and has ancestry that served in American wars going back to the Revolution, but she is half asian.

Because she is half asian, her being born abroad is a big deal. McCain who was white, being born abroad is nothing. Kind of strange how that works.

Duckworth lost her legs serving America, and has ancestry that served in American wars going back to the Revolution, but she is half asian.
like I said I am sure the Republicans will make it a big deal.
She IS a legal 100% US citizen , just because she is part Asian and born over seas does NOT disqualify her from being President.
and one of the big reasons I think they will try and dig all the dirt they can up against her is they know she would kick Trumps ass.
and as I said I hope people read that link and learn something about a great woman.
Have a nice day

She IS a legal 100% US citizen
Duckworth's father, and Obama's mother have American ancestors that go back to colonial times. These are fully American Americans. But they are not 100% white, so to some people trump is more American than they are. trump has no grandparents born in the USA, and all his immigrant ancestors came here under questionable circumstances. Two out of three of his wives were illegal immigrants. his paternal grandparents lied about their nationality, name, and whether they had ever been deported before. Maybe his mother came to the USA legally, but it is hard to find anyone else in his family tree who did.

She had no other qualifications for the job.. He picked her because she was black and female... Even though technically she's not black ... You really can't believe people should Be chosen because they check a few boxes.People should be chosen because they are the best qualified person... That's why "DEI" doesn't work...it's abused when you don't check for the most qualified person but instead a label to fill a quota.. Joe always bragged about having such "diversify" and you see how poorly that turned out..
You picked a stupid, corrupt loser who had zero political experience and you have the nerve to question Harris's qualifications.

Harris's qualifications are better than NO qualifications.

Back