Suddenly Trump Looks Older and More Deranged

Duckworth's father, and Obama's mother have American ancestors that go back to colonial times. These are fully American Americans. But they are not 100% white, so to some people trump is more American than they are. trump has no grandparents born in the USA, and all his immigrant ancestors came here under questionable circumstances. Two out of three of his wives were illegal immigrants. his paternal grandparents lied about their nationality, name, and whether they had ever been deported before. Maybe his mother came to the USA legally, but it is hard to find anyone else in his family tree who did.
OH I agree 100%
my whole point is the DEM Party should look at people like her.
She alone takes away any advantage the Republicans thought they got with Vance.
Her military experience alone blows him out of the water then add in her time in the House and the two Terms as a Senator.
and as you have said she is 100% a legal US citizen and a True patriot and American.
like I said I hope more people would read this link and learn something about this outstanding woman.
Have a nice day

OH I agree 100%
my whole point is the DEM Party should look at people like her.
She alone takes away any advantage the Republicans thought they got with Vance.
Her military experience alone blows him out of the water then add in her time in the House and the two Terms as a Senator.
and as you have said she is 100% a legal US citizen and a True patriot and American.
like I said I hope more people would read this link and learn something about this outstanding woman.
Have a nice day
In her first election, she ran against Kirk, who claimed to be a war hero. It turns out that he had a desk job in Turkey. He claimed he had been an off the books passenger on planes that patrolled the Northern Iraq No-Fly Zone, and had been shot at by ground antiaircraft fire... The problem is that the Kurds controlled the ground, and would not have shot at Americans, and there were no reported incidents of American planes being shot at. It even looks doubtful that they would have taken him on as an unauthorized passenger. He had to admit that he had "misremembered" everything about his time in the military.

And then he tried to attack Duckworth for also being a fake veteran. She lost both her legs, and some of the use of her right arm due to a real RPG shot in Iraq. That was real.

In her first election, she ran against Kirk, who claimed to be a war hero. It turns out that he had a desk job in Turkey. He claimed he had been an off the books passenger on planes that patrolled the Northern Iraq No-Fly Zone, and had been shot at by ground antiaircraft fire... The problem is that the Kurds controlled the ground, and would not have shot at Americans, and there were no reported incidents of American planes being shot at. It even looks doubtful that they would have taken him on as an unauthorized passenger. He had to admit that he had "misremembered" everything about his time in the military.

And then he tried to attack Duckworth for also being a fake veteran. She lost both her legs, and some of the use of her right arm due to a real RPG shot in Iraq. That was real.
well from what I find Vance has got one heck of a military record , it will be hard to beat. I mean being a military correspondent , and writing all those stories about the people that actually did the fighting has to be considered more dangerous then flying a helicopter and getting shot down by an RPG don't you think?
have a nice day

well from what I find Vance has got one heck of a military record , it will be hard to beat. I mean being a military correspondent , and writing all those stories about the people that actually did the fighting has to be considered more dangerous then flying a helicopter and getting shot down by an RPG don't you think?
have a nice day
They made fun of Gore for "only" being a combat journalist. Vance was in "public affairs", not even a full combat journalist.

Duckworth flew medical evac missions, which are more dangerous than normal combat missions.

Vance cannot even find people who can say, "I served with JD Vance." They would have to say, "I served with someone who later changed his name to JD Vance." Vance doesn't seem to have any friends from his service... Or even anyone who remembers him, so I guess they cannot even say that.

They made fun of Gore for "only" being a combat journalist. Vance was in "public affairs", not even a full combat journalist.

Duckworth flew medical evac missions, which are more dangerous than normal combat missions.

Vance cannot even find people who can say, "I served with JD Vance." They would have to say, "I served with someone who later changed his name to JD Vance." Vance doesn't seem to have any friends from his service... Or even anyone who remembers him, so I guess they cannot even say that.
didn't she fly some combat missions too?
I will have to look that up.
but yes her Military record is a lot more impressive then Vance's.
as I said if she was on the ballot she would eliminate and advantage the Republicans think they get by running him.
Have a nice day

well she was a Blackhawk pilot and they are a combat helicopter so I guess we have to assume for now that she was in combat.

2004, Duckworth was deployed to Iraq as a Blackhawk helicopter pilot for the Illinois Army National Guard. On November 12, 2004, her helicopter was hit by an RPG and she lost her legs and partial use of her right arm.

Have a nice day

didn't she fly some combat missions too?
I will have to look that up.
but yes her Military record is a lot more impressive then Vance's.
as I said if she was on the ballot she would eliminate and advantage the Republicans think they get by running him.
Have a nice day
So picture this. There is a combat mission, and someone is down. They need someone to fly in and save the life under fire. Duckworth is who they would send in.

In theory, the insurgents were supposed to leave medical evac missions alone, but the reality is they opened up on them with everything. She was in a level of combat that a normal combat helicopter would never see, but she was not conducting combat. She was doing medical evacuation.

well she was a Blackhawk pilot and they are a combat helicopter so I guess we have to assume for now that she was in combat.

2004, Duckworth was deployed to Iraq as a Blackhawk helicopter pilot for the Illinois Army National Guard. On November 12, 2004, her helicopter was hit by an RPG and she lost her legs and partial use of her right arm.

Have a nice day
She was definitely in combat. I guess it is possible to lose your legs while not in combat, but she lost her legs in combat.

Now the Republicans are the ones saddled with a candidate who can’t make a clear argument or finish a sentence.

Four days after the end of the Republican National Convention, it suddenly looks like a very different event. I watched it intermittently, on television, along with perhaps 25 million other Americans (a relatively small number, though enough to matter). I focused on the highlights, like most viewers did. I read the analysis and thought I understood what had happened. But in the light of President Joe Biden’s brave and unprecedented decision to drop out of the race, my memory of what Donald Trump and his party were doing and saying has permanently shifted. I suspect this will be true for at least some of the other 25 million of us too.

Whatever happens next, the frame has altered. Now it is the Republicans who are saddled with the elderly candidate, the one who can’t make a clear argument or finish a sentence without veering off into anecdote. Now the Democrats are instead proposing something new. Now it is the many pundits who were already bored by the race and ready to wrap it up who look foolish.

Remember, if you still can: The Republican convention was a carefully curated, meticulously planned presentation. As my colleague Tim Alberta has said, the theme was “strength.” Strength was expressed by exaggerated, absurd, comic-book figures: Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock. The latter chanted “Fight, fight!”

Pure bullshit from the deranged Trump haters.

have a nice day
Does he have a Purple Heart? For papercuts and carpal tunnel? :laugh:

Back