Suggesting or requesting a religion forum

Norah

Colossians 3:23
Is there a way to suggest or request a forum on here to talk about religious topics? I saw that there is a forum for off-topic things and so if that's all it can be then thats ok but I would like to request something like that if possible.

Is there a way to suggest or request a forum on here to talk about religious topics? I saw that there is a forum for off-topic things and so if that's all it can be then thats ok but I would like to request something like that if possible.

I'd support it. Maybe Rana would too. I'm not sure about the others.

Ok thank you, I just thought that I would ask. I'll post in that forum.

I mean, we'll see what the other mods say. I'm not the boss and honestly don't care one way or the other. But I don't think we'd need it. If you want a general religious discussion thread I can sticky one for you in General Politcs, Off Topic, or APP.

You're one of the primary reasons why Norah is going to have to hit-up the APP.

I remember when that forum used to get spammed with nothing but global warming and gay marriage threads...

Now it will be spammed with buy-bull versus and superstitious skydaddy nonsense...
Oh boy I can hardly wait...

and true to organized religion it will shut out anyone who doesn't hold the politically correct religious opinions?

religion is not just the big organized ones folks.

It is what humans believe

that range is not limited.

what you want is a protected corner where your religions will not be questioned.

If your beliefs can not stand up to the questions of non believers then why is that?

because its flawed.

all organized religion is flawed

You want to pretend its not by limiting who can question your beliefs

you NEVER find truth by burying your head in the sand

people who believe in religions that are NOT based on known facts but based on old myths will never know truth.

I wish them well

I hope it gives their life meaning

I refuse to pretend they are equal to facts.

and you hate me for that

Back