Suggestion: ban posters who imply threats against other posters

BartenderElite

Verified User
It's pretty simple. This should be a debate board, and a board for people to air their opinions, differences & agreements.

It shouldn't be a board where people are pestered to provide their address, because some posters have nothing to offer in terms of counterpoints.

That's all. I know this is a libertarian board, and is pretty loose that way. But no one here should feel threatened.

It's pretty simple. This should be a debate board, and a board for people to air their opinions, differences & agreements.

It shouldn't be a board where people are pestered to provide their address, because some posters have nothing to offer in terms of counterpoints.

That's all. I know this is a libertarian board, and is pretty loose that way. But no one here should feel threatened.
I typically put those idiots on my lengthy ignore list.

That does not work when so many Modern Morons feel threatened by hearing ideas and views they dont like.

Are threatened needs to be the test, if there is a threat test.

I agree, but I find the posters who make threats against a group of people far more dangerous, and I take their threats much more seriously. I've been threatened so many times it's becoming background noise. Lots of angry people here. They can't find me, but they can find someone in that group.

I agree, but I find the posters who make threats against a group of people far more dangerous, and I take their threats much more seriously. I've been threatened so many times it's becoming background noise. Lots of angry people here. They can't find me, but they can find someone in that group.

Same here. We even had a poster here who, in April of 2021, pretended to come up here in the frozen North -- when it was snowing -- to go "camping" and challenged me and my husband to show up so he and his hag could practice their martial arts skillz on us. There are others here who have posted my real name, threatened to make me their sex slave, and other nonsense.

The threats against groups of Americans should be taken more seriously, IMO. Assholes who make those threats are not alone.

Same here. We even had a poster here who, in April of 2021, pretended to come up here in the frozen North -- when it was snowing -- to go "camping" and challenged me and my husband to show up so he and his hag could practice their martial arts skillz on us. There are others here who have posted my real name, threatened to make me their sex slave, and other nonsense.

The threats against groups of Americans should be taken more seriously, IMO. Assholes who make those threats are not alone.

Some idiot here told me to post my address so he could introduce me to God. I told him to post his first. I guess that made me a pussy. He didn't post his either.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Some idiot here told me to post my address so he could introduce me to God. I told him to post his first. I guess that made me a pussy. He didn't post his either.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

This place is full of wannabe-Rambos, and little victims crying about being bullied. It's like first grade all over again. lol

This place is full of wannabe-Rambos, and little victims crying about being bullied. It's like first grade all over again. lol

Timing is everything. I just was told I need to be lined up against a wall and machine gunned. Why those posters are allowed here is beyond me.

Agreed, but it helps to know that over 90% of those making threats are angry old geezers who have problems zipping up their own pants.

I have a new hater in Sailor's sock Theywillneverlearn. He told me to kill myself and if I didn't have the balls I could pm him. I had to chuckle because he was judging me about not being Christian-worthy when he was blasting this stuff. Called me a welfare faggot.

Timing is everything. I just was told I need to be lined up against a wall and machine gunned. Why those posters are allowed here is beyond me.

Yet one particular little group of doxing psychos here is busy reporting another poster for saying to one of them: "What if someone threw a rock through your window some night?" as a credible "threat." Crybullies gonna cry.

I have a new hater in Sailor's sock Theywillneverlearn. He told me to kill myself and if I didn't have the balls I could pm him. I had to chuckle because he was judging me about not being Christian-worthy when he was blasting this stuff. Called me a welfare faggot.

Was he offering to do the job himself or something? I'm not sure that's Sailor but everyone else seems to think so. Whoever the loser is, he's an impotent angry little asshole.

Suggestion: Rinse the sand outta your vag and suck it up, buttercup!

I mean, doxxing is illegal, that should never be allowed.

MadWitch Cuckoo and Dutchess are the 2 biggest wannabe doxxers here.

Never provide your address or links to your FB or Twitter or anything personal here for your own good.

Last edited:

Same here. Stupidity and rage. What a sad existence.

Back