Suggestion: ban posters who imply threats against other posters

Suggestion: Rinse the sand outta your vag and suck it up, buttercup!

I mean, doxxing is illegal, that should never be allowed.

MadWitch Cuckoo and Dutchess are the 2 biggest wannabe doxxers here.

Never provide your address or links to your FB or Twitter or anything personal here for your own good.

One would think that a man of your great self-proclaimed wealth, achievements, and IQ wouldn't have to borrow his insults and libel from a slimy Limey, but one would be wrong. :rofl2:

It's pretty simple. This should be a debate board, and a board for people to air their opinions, differences & agreements.

It shouldn't be a board where people are pestered to provide their address, because some posters have nothing to offer in terms of counterpoints.

That's all. I know this is a libertarian board, and is pretty loose that way. But no one here should feel threatened.
I agree... we should vote.....think about how lovely This forum would be without daily threats or doxxing...

That would be lovely and very much deserved...Just Do It Damo!! Just add Part B to rule 16...

I have a new hater in Sailor's sock Theywillneverlearn. He told me to kill myself and if I didn't have the balls I could pm him. I had to chuckle because he was judging me about not being Christian-worthy when he was blasting this stuff. Called me a welfare faggot.

I don't think that's Sailor. The tone of those responses is much more overboard than Sailor was. No pun intended.

Was he offering to do the job himself or something? I'm not sure that's Sailor but everyone else seems to think so. Whoever the loser is, he's an impotent angry little asshole.

He just said to pm him if I don't have the balls to off myself. As if that takes balls. You're lacking in a lot of things if you off yourself.

I thought he got into trouble trying to bypass a ban with his sock that's why it was found out it was him. Still, I want to believe it's not him.

I found this but it's not specific. I just know Sailor was banned at this time. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?194391-Theywillneverlearn

Last edited:
Can we start a petition to ban anyone who post any type of threat to another poster ...or their family...

Can we start a petition to ban anyone who post any type of threat to another poster ...or their family...

Good idea. Here's my petition:

Ban TOP and goat/CO for repeated doxxing (Rule #1) and PM (Rule #2) violations.

At least half a dozen people could chime in with examples of their own and already have....recently there were quite a few examples posted... reading is so essential...

Back