Suggestion: ban posters who imply threats against other posters

Do you ever stop lying?

I don't lie, Lig, but now you are starting to look like a bag lady screaming at people on her street corner:
"Liar! You're a liar! All of you are liars! LIAR! LIAR LIAR!"

Kinda sad, Lig.

76wvcm.jpg

I don't lie, Lig, but now you are starting to look like a bag lady screaming at people on her street corner:
"Liar! You're a liar! All of you are liars! LIAR! LIAR LIAR!"

Kinda sad, Lig.
Sad is you lying in every post and thinking anyone could have a modicum of respect for you.

Makes your posts worthless.

Sounds lovely and I agree. Your little pack of yapping hyenas would all be gone. You'd retreat to your angry, hangry spider's web, where half the board is banned. Spending the rest of your sad and empty days logging in, saying "good morning;) " face -- but no one ever responds. Meanwhile, the Nice Thread has hit 234,999 posts, because not a single member got banned.

I LOVE this idea! Go start the petition, and I'll sign it!

KcuhkG8.gif

Who gave you my name? Who gave you and MAX permission to plaster all over the forum for months?

I don't think that's Sailor. The tone of those responses is much more overboard than Sailor was. No pun intended.
I go back with Sailor to several boards.

Once he gets going, he loses it.

Bigly. Disgusting sexual references, aggressive comments, etc..

It's pretty simple. This should be a debate board, and a board for people to air their opinions, differences & agreements.

It shouldn't be a board where people are pestered to provide their address, because some posters have nothing to offer in terms of counterpoints.

That's all. I know this is a libertarian board, and is pretty loose that way. But no one here should feel threatened.

Did someone here do this to you?

Wah!
Cowboy up, bitches.
Back in the day we had had real doxxing and several members needed to be permabanned for their illegal activities.

It's pretty simple. This should be a debate board, and a board for people to air their opinions, differences & agreements.

It shouldn't be a board where people are pestered to provide their address, because some posters have nothing to offer in terms of counterpoints.

That's all. I know this is a libertarian board, and is pretty loose that way. But no one here should feel threatened.

LOL, I started putting people who threatened me on ignore, but the list got too full. We have to realize that when a poster here threatens violence, it reflects on their lack of ability to debate. We need to realize always that they're all talk and there is no real danger from these douches.

It shouldn't be allowed, but until a mod "locks that shit down" it's going to continue.

Back