Suggestion: ban posters who imply threats against other posters

You are insane. There is no "war." There's just comments on a political forum. If you can't take it, don't dish it out, child.

I didn't start dishing it out, dried crusty booger vag, you did. Out of nowhere. So here we go! Whee!

Oh I can take it, but I bet you cry and wonder "Why is he being so mean to me?" Before it's all said and done. I didn't mess with you, you messed with me. The thing is, I ain't the one, girlie.

You got the right one now! Whoo-wee! :laugh:

Now circle around your house and scoop up all the yellow snow with your mouth, plox.

Ol' raisin face. No amount of Wiccan incantions is ever gonna fix your turkey neck, beyotch!

You brought this heanh on yourself. I tried to be cordial, but you wanted to break bad..okay. :D

Last edited:
Suggestion: Rinse the sand outta your vag and suck it up, buttercup!

I mean, doxxing is illegal, that should never be allowed.

MadWitch Cuckoo and Dutchess are the 2 biggest wannabe doxxers here.

Never provide your address or links to your FB or Twitter or anything personal here for your own good.
^^^
Says a wannabe mass murderer.

It's not not whataboutism. They wanted an investigation into the 2020 election. That's all. For the votes to not be certified until an investigation was done.

It never will be now, and that election will forever be tainted. Also confidence in the election process is at an all-time low; And with good reason.

And you call that insurrection? Lord help ya when people get tired of your bullshit and REALLY start doing things, pussy.

You ain't dealin' with paid ANTIFA soy boys and BLM looters now, motherfucker. You're dealing with a pissed off supermajority of armed Americans tired of your shit.
I thought you claimed you never made threats, Matt? Now you want to murder 80 Million Americans? WTF, dude?

^^^

I thought you claimed you never made threats, Matt? Now you want to murder 80 Million Americans? WTF, dude?

What do you think's gonna happen when leftist retards keep pushing Americans? You think they're just gonna take it like pussies? No! They're not. They're gonna fuck 'em up, moreso than I would ever think about.

If you feel threatened by what I'm saying about that? You're a dishonest leftist fucktard.

^^^

That's not me threatening anyone, that's reality you fucking moron.

And no, leftist shitbags do not number 80 million in America, dumbfuck. At best 20-something million. IF that.

What do you think's gonna happen when leftist retards keep pushing Americans? You think they're just gonna take it like pussies? No! They're not. They're gonna fuck 'em up, moreso than I would ever think about.

If you feel threatened by what I'm saying about that? You're a dishonest leftist fucktard.
Dear Dumbass, just because you feel someone is politically “pushing” you isn’t justification for you to shoot up a school or a supermarket.

That's not me threatening anyone, that's reality you fucking moron.

And no, leftist shitbags do not number 80 million in America, dumbfuck. At best 20-something million. IF that.
You labeled me a leftist, dumbass, which means you want to murder anyone who disagrees with you.

This thread really devolved.

I swear - the tone & level of discussion on this board would increase exponentially if people realized that no one cares about lame insults from anonymous posters on an internet message board. I mean, does anyone here flinch or feel "hurt" when someone calls them a stupid name on here? I usually just smile and move right on....

No, Stevie. It means Matt wants to kill them. He’s the murderous nutjob. Scroll up and reread again, please.

I did, and this is what you wrote:

"You labeled me a leftist, dumbass, which means you want to murder anyone who disagrees with you."

That's pretty nonsensical, wouldn't you say?

I've seen no evidence that Matt wants to murder anyone...

I did, and this is what you wrote:

"You labeled me a leftist, dumbass, which means you want to murder anyone who disagrees with you."

That's pretty nonsensical, wouldn't you say?

I've seen no evidence that Matt wants to murder anyone...

Mr. Tiny Penis has a lot of problems. Not the least of which, his brain has been taken over by Donald Trump. Lefties are a very unhappy lot.

This thread really devolved.

I swear - the tone & level of discussion on this board would increase exponentially if people realized that no one cares about lame insults from anonymous posters on an internet message board. I mean, does anyone here flinch or feel "hurt" when someone calls them a stupid name on here? I usually just smile and move right on....
Oh yes - for *some* here, this is their entire life! :rofl2:

That's a leap of logic even Evel Knievel couldn't make.

It does spotlight the way you're fucked in the head, though. :dunno:
“Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son”.

flounder-animal-house-dean-vernon-wormer.gif

Back