Suggestion: ban posters who imply threats against other posters

Toxic being toxic!

Yep. When she followed me here and discovered that she'd get spanked for constantly trying to get us banned, she reverted to stealth mode. Got her stable of geldings to do the weeporting for her. Learned quickly that she had to message Damo rather than use the report button feature. Proudly announced multiple times that "I know who to go to." Joined in the KKK conspiracy that Phantasmal was a biased mod who favored me and ignored her reports. Was crushed to cinders when Grind refused to ban me for the infamous link to her personal information on some other site, which she was POSITIVE I'd posted and created... and which she posted here herself last year.

How it must burn to be a victim that no one believes is anything but the perp. :laugh:

One would think that a man of your great self-proclaimed wealth, achievements, and IQ wouldn't have to borrow his insults and libel from a slimy Limey, but one would be wrong. :rofl2:

derp-face.gif

Derp! Did you mention libel? Like the libel you just did? Really? Wow! :whoa:

Total lack of self-awareness, sister. Get a grip, seriously.

Last edited:
Dude, you're one of the douches that makes death threats here. I've called you on it before. It just makes you look like a bigger douche.

Yet I never look like as big of a douche as you are.

I reckon I just don't have the doucheatude you do. :dunno:

I also never look like a rest area glory hole queen like you, either. People are different. Embrace diversity!

Be tolerant of non-glory-hole-queen faggots who are straight and not like you!

Last edited:
Yep. When she followed me here and discovered that she'd get spanked for constantly trying to get us banned, she reverted to stealth mode. Got her stable of geldings to do the weeporting for her. Learned quickly that she had to message Damo rather than use the report button feature. Proudly announced multiple times that "I know who to go to." Joined in the KKK conspiracy that Phantasmal was a biased mod who favored me and ignored her reports. Was crushed to cinders when Grind refused to ban me for the infamous link to her personal information on some other site, which she was POSITIVE I'd posted and created... and which she posted here herself last year.

How it must burn to be a victim that no one believes is anything but the perp. :laugh:
Speaking of stealth mode, I saw an episode of “Elementary” a couple days ago where Sherlock had a trebuchet in the house. Trebuchets first fascinated me over ten years ago. Building one was my first welding project. It looked like shit, but was functional and could toss a golf ball over 100 feet relatively consistently so accuracy could be adjusted.

For “stealth mode”, it could be mounted in the back of a pickup truck and used to toss a rock over a house and through another house’s window. LOL.

This Trebuchet Simulator does the math on lengths and weights to calculate throw distance of different objects.

https://virtualtrebuchet.com/

This is really cool…although not a stealthy as a rock at night. LOL:

catapult-swing.gif

Speaking of stealth mode, I saw an episode of “Elementary” a couple days ago where Sherlock had a trebuchet in the house. Trebuchets first fascinated me over ten years ago. Building one was my first welding project. It looked like shit, but was functional and could toss a golf ball over 100 feet relatively consistently so accuracy could be adjusted.

For “stealth mode”, it could be mounted in the back of a pickup truck and used to toss a rock over a house and through another house’s window. LOL.

This Trebuchet Simulator does the math on lengths and weights to calculate throw distance of different objects.

How fascinating.

As for me and my clan, we so miss

. lol

catapult-swing.gif

Wow, that is like..not quite as advanced as the potato/ tennis ball cannon.

It is in a way, kinetically, but not technologically.

Wow, that is like..not quite as advanced as the potato/ tennis ball cannon.

It is in a way, kinetically, but not technologically.

Sometimes old tech is better due to simpler materials. :)

I have the materials for a potato cannon; the PVC and butane, but have never built one.

I hope you're taking real medication for your seizure disorder. I'm sorry that we cannot, at this time, do anything for your cognition issues.

Look here, Wicked Bitch of The North; I didn't start this shit with you, you started it with me..and..

Of course you realize this means war. Now go outside and find some yellow snow and eat it and things like that.

I'm sure there's plenty of yellow snow available for consumption in your locality.

I'm fresh out around here, bitch.

Last edited:
Oh great. Now you're going to be weeeeported for making terror threats against some demented old cunt in Ohio. :laugh:

LOL. No doubt she wets her granny panties over everything I post. LOL

BTW, this is my trebuchet but not me launching it. Notice the golf ball went over all the cars. :)

771fju.gif

Look here, Wicked Bitch of The North; I didn't start this shit with you, you started it with me..and.. Of course you realize this means war.

You are insane. There is no "war." There's just comments on a political forum. If you can't take it, don't dish it out, child. I know guys who have trebuchets. :laugh:

Back