Suggestion concerning legion

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I think it's annoying that legion hero's evading all of our ignores abd thread bands by creating new accounts. In view of that, I propose that it be limited to a sigle account. I'm not sure how this would be implemented. Since no one else really uses multiple accounts anymore, we could maybe implement restrictions on the feature temporarily until legion gets mad and ragequits.

If he's using a seperate account to get by thread ban let on of us know and we'll take care of it.

I think it's annoying that legion hero's evading all of our ignores abd thread bands by creating new accounts. In view of that, I propose that it be limited to a sigle account. I'm not sure how this would be implemented. Since no one else really uses multiple accounts anymore, we could maybe implement restrictions on the feature temporarily until legion gets mad and ragequits.

Shut up

I ad blocked it so fast I'm surprised my keyboard didn't break

horse-with-blinders.jpg

BTW

how does one evade IA?

Some of you must not have been around when we pissed off half the board with awesome siglines and avatars. Let's just say, I used to have some of the most beautiful posts on the board, and that includes Watermark's gay carebear signature.

:yay:

Back